- Superb snow conditions throughout the whole season.
- Excellent standard and variety of accommodations to choose from.
- A huge variety of activities on offer including dog-sledding, air-boarding, snow rafting and snowmobiling.
- Beautiful landscapes, a real winter wonderland.
- Quiet slopes and excellent ski schools, an ideal place to learn to ski.
- Free lift passes during low season.
So what's it like?
When it comes to superb snow quality, perfect groomed runs and very reliable snow you can’t beat Norway, it’s a beginner and intermediates paradise, with resorts like Geilo and Hemsedal having some great runs for the more advanced skier too. Whichever resort you choose expect quiet slopes, friendly people (who can speak English perfectly), great food and incredible winter activities – from dog sledding in the wilderness to treetop activities.
Norway Cabins: for a great value option with lots of Scandinavian charm - holiday in a log cabin. Supermarket prices are not much more than what you pay in the UK and all the cabins have kitchens or kitchenettes. Our favourites are the Forest Cabins in Geilo but we’ve got cabins in Beitostølen and Hemsedal too.
Take a look at Crystal Ski Plus in Norway. For one great price you’ll get:
- Lift Pass
- Ski or board hire OR carriage
Free lift pass