- Excellent central location close to shops, bars and restaurants
- Short walk to Cretaz chairlift and 7 minutes walk to Plan Maison cable car
- Extra charge for sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage
- Comfortable lounge and bar area
- Large dining room with views over the nursery slopes
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €0.80 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Set in a perfect position, the Hotel Breuil is centrally located, close to the shops, bars and cafés of Cervinia. The nearest lifts are just behind the hotel and the main cable car is only a 7 minutes walk away. The dining room overlooks the nursery slopes and there is a large comfortable lounge with bar area for guests to relax in. The hotel offers customers a great range of facilities and panoramic views of the mountain.
· excellent central location · 4 minutes walk to Cretaz chairlift · 7 minutes walk to Plan Maison cable car
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Twin and single rooms with a balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, TV, safe and some can take a third bed.
· small TV lounge · spacious lounge and bar · restaurant · extra charge for sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage · small fitness room · lift · 40 bedrooms
· continental buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.