- Located 5 minutes walk away to the nearest ski lift and 10 minutes walk to the resort.
- Created for the 2006 Winter Games with panoramic views toward the Argentera Valley and the Montagna della Luna.
- Indoor swimming pool and fitness room, extra charge for sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and massage.
- Pizzeria/self service restaurant, à la carte restaurant, bar, lounge, sun terrace and extra charge for WiFi.
- 'Recommended by Crystal' childcare; children's club for 3-10 year olds.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €2 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Olympic Village complex was created for the 2006 Winter Games. Offering modern, self-catering accommodation of a high standard with excellent facilities. The apartments are ideally located for easy access to all of Sestriere’s amenities, with the nearest ski lift just a few metres away. The complex enjoys the privilege of wonderful panoramic views toward the Argentera Valley and the Montagna della Luna. Little ones are well taken care of too, with a hotel-run children's club and a games room to keep them entertained.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· convenient location · 5 minutes to nearest ski lift · 10 minutes to resort · 5 minutes to ski school meeting point
All have kitchenette with hot plates, fridge and microwave, bathroom with shower and WC, satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels included.
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: have a lounge/dining area with double sofa bed. Separate twin bedroom.
· large purpose-built complex · well-equipped apartments · pizzeria/self-service restaurant · à la carte restaurant · bar · lounge · spacious public areas · extra charge for WiFi · sun terrace · indoor swimming pool (closed on Sundays) · fitness room · extra charge for spa facilities including sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and massage centre · shops · extra charge for laundry · mini-market · children's mini-club (3-8 year olds) · lift · 356 apartments
• half board in the self service restaurant is available at a supplement • New Year's Eve gala dinner included in half board upgrade
The hotel runs a kids clubs with English and Italian speaking child carers:
Club 3-10 yrs: With a good selection of activities and entertainment throughout the week, your children will be well looked after. In a dedicated area, kids will enjoy a whole load of hands on activities such as dancing, singing and games.
Terms and conditions apply.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 yrs incl.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).