Turin 1hr 15 mins
• small draught beer €2.50 • bottle of house wine €10 • glass of coke €2 • cup of tea/coffee €1.50 • pizza €8 • sandwich €3
Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Doncaster/Sheffield, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
Advanced ski rating
Intermediates ski rating
Beginner ski rating
So what's it like?
An ideal resort for a fun packed holiday
Sauze d'Oulx is one of the five villages which form the Milky Way and needs little introduction to the many British skiers who return there year after year. It is famous for the superb range of skiing, long hours of sunshine and wide range of après ski entertainment. The resort offers an excellent free ski bus service, which follows four routes around the village taking skiers up to the Clotes and Sportinia lifts. Transfer coaches are not permitted in the resort centre. Luggage is transported to the hotels and guests walk through the village to their accommodation.
€50 hotel credit
There'll be a credit of €50 waiting for you at the hotel with this offer. Use it in the bar or restaurant and save some cash while you're away.
€75 hotel credit
There'll be a credit of €75 waiting for you at the hotel with this offer. Use it in the bar or restaurant and save some cash while you're away.
The village nursery slope is at the foot of the Clotes chairlift but the main area which most beginners will use is at Sportinia, a wide open plateau also with easy runs.
The parallel Rocce Nere chairlifts extend from Sportinia to Monte Triplex and from the top there is a vast choice of red runs linking the Monte Triplex area with Rocce Nere. In addition, the Rio Nero drag lift is the link lift to Sansicario leading on to the famous Milky Way system covering Sestriere, Sansicario, Cesena and Claviere.
The Moncrons area will be a challenge for better skiers and the Genevris area also offers off-piste possibilities. Cross over to Sestriere and Sansicario with the Basset 4-seater chairlift for a whizz down the World Championship Kandahar run in Sestriere and some long challenging red runs in Sansicario.
Starting early and finishing late, the possibilities for non-stop nightlife in Sauze are many and varied. Try: • Queen's Lounge • Paddy's • Derby Bar • Miravallino Bar
Games hall, evening excursions to watch Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan football matches, wellness spas, torchlit descent, quiz nights, skidoos, ski away days
There is a large selection of pizzerias and restaurants to suit all palates and pockets. · 3-course meals from €16. Pizzas and pasta from €6 · Old Inn for gourmet meals · 10-course meal with wine at Cantun del Barbabuc · For good value English breakfasts try the Max Café, Paddy's or The Village · Chinese food at Kali's and Mexican food available in resort
· Weekly market · Cinema · Shops · Sauna · Massage
One-way (arrival) from £35 pp.
Return from £67 pp.
Special offers this winter
· Kid savers: Discounted lift pass for children born after 01/01/06 when accompanied by an adult buying the same pass. Free helmet hire for child aged 11 years and under when hiring skis/board and boots.
• Senior savers: Discounted lift pas for adults born before 31/12/38.
• Free First-time ski bundles- book by 15 Nov 2013.
Available on 16 Mar 2014. Limited number and subject to availability.
Special offers for winter 14/15
· Kid savers: Discounted lift pass for children born after 01/01/07 when accompanied by an adult buying the same pass. Free helmet hire for child aged 11 years and under when hiring skis/board and boots.
• Senior savers: Discounted lift pas for adults born before 31/12/39.