- Ski back to your door, small nursery area and ski school outside.
- Adjacent to les Suches gondola and 4 man chairlift.
- Extra charge for indoor pool and wellness facilities.
- Cafes, bars, night club and restaurants all within complex.
- Games room, pool table and TV room.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.60 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Planibel complex enjoys an excellent location close to the cable car and in an area which includes a varied selection of shops, restaurants and bars. The complex offers an extensive range of leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and fitness centre. With superb views of the surrounding mountains and the ability to ski right back to the door, it is a popular choice with many Crystal guests returning year after year.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
Crystal ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £115 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski Plus is available on 13 & 14 Dec 2014 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2015 departure dates, excluding 14 & 15 Feb, 28 & 29 Mar and 4 & 5 April. Offer ends 30 Nov 2014.
· located adjacent to cable car · under 1 minute walk to ski school meeting place · ski back to your door · close to shops, restaurants and bars
All have a fully equipped kitchenette with hot plates, microwave and fridge, bathroom with private bath or shower and WC, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe. Towels and linen included with midweek towel change.
Type A studios - sleep 2: living area with a double sofa bed.
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with two single sofa beds. Separate double bedroom with en suite shower and WC.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: living area with two single sofa beds. Separate double bedroom with en suite shower and WC. Separate room with bunk beds.
· restaurant · bars · piano bar with live music · night club · cafés · snack bar · mini-market · shops · ski shop · ski room for apartment guests · extra charge for leisure facilities including indoor pool (swimming caps must be worn, towels can be hired for a small charge or guests can use their own), sauna, steam room and fitness centre (€25 per week payable on arrival. €12 per week for children 4-12 years. Children under 4 years are free) · pool table · lounge · games room · card room · TV room · towels and linen included with midweek towel change · 237 studios/apartments
The leisure facilities are open Monday-Saturday 2.45pm-8pm.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 yrs incl. · Free leisure club card for a child up to 11 yrs for each adult one purchased
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).