- Excellent ski-in ski-out location via a pathway and just a couple of minutes walk to the nearest ski lift.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere with comfortable and spacious bedrooms, traditional and stylish in design.
- Luxurious spa area with large whirlpool, sauna, steam room and relaxtion rooms.
- On site pub with happy hour and regular entertainment, bar and lounge area with grand piano, free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Unsupervised children's playroom with toys, games and Wii console, extra charge for babysitting service available 10.30am-4.30pm.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.60 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The stylish, offical 4 star rated Chalet du Lys enjoys an ideal ski-in/ski-out location just a couple of minute's walk from the nearest ski lift. Situated in the Stafal area of Gressoney, the hotel has a friendly and informal atmosphere, comfortable and spacious bedrooms and a luxurious spa area which is perfect for relaxing in after a day on the slopes. Add to this a children's playroom - packed with games and toys for all ages - and the hotel's own pub, it's clear the Chalet du Lys really does have something for everyone.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· ski-in ski-out under normal snow conditions via a pathway which may not be suitable for beginners · 2 minute walk to ski lift · 3 minutes walk to ski hire shop
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. All rooms have hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
· bar · lounge · relaxation area with grand piano, suitable for reading and music · free WiFi throughout hotel · spa area with large whirlpool, sauna, steam room, ice falls, emotional showers, salt room and relaxation rooms · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · ski lockers · on site pub open for lunch most days and daily from 4.30pm with happy hour and regular entertainment · unsupervised children's playroom with books, toys, games and large TV screen with Wii console · extra charge for optional babysitting service available from 10.30am-4.30pm provided by the hotel · 29 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast with hot options available · 4 course evening meals including extensive salad, starter and dessert buffets · Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
Flip flops (or similar) are required for entry to the spa area (these can be provided by the hotel for a small charge). Children are only permitted to use the whirlpool at certain times and must be accompanied by an adult.
Bookable in resort, independent Nursery and Ski kindergarten at the Chalet du Lys. Full Day (9.30am - 4pm) or Half Day (9.30am - 12.45pm or 1.15pm - 4pm)
Nursery Full Day (non-ski) - for children between 3-11 years old. Prices start from €50 for 1 day to €190 for 6 days care.
Nursery Half Day (non ski) - for children between 3-11 years old. Prices start from €35 for 1 day to €135 for 6 days care.
Ski Kindergarten - for children between 3-11 years. Includes four days of ski club from 10am-12.30pm, one full day from 10am-3.45pm, games and children's entertainment. Prices start from €360 for 5 days care and ski school.
Each child may be accompanied by their parents. A reduction is given to parents that have two or more children at the nursery or ski kindergarten. Lunch is available at the Kindergarten at an extra cost.
Nursery and Ski kindergarten can only be booked in resort at the Tourist Office in Gressoney Saint Jean or at the Chalet du Lys. Please ask your Crystal rep when in resort should you require more information.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.