Grande Claviere in , Italy
- 5 minutes' walk to the nearest slopes and the Montquitaine chairlift, 10 minutes' walk to village centre and the Col Boeuf chairlift.
- Friendly and comfortable 3-star hotel in a great location in the pretty village of Claviere.
- Crystal's own Pepi Penguin, Whizz Kids Club and evening Snuggle & Pyjama Clubs all based in the hotel.
- Lounge with fireplace, bar area and sun terrace.
- 24-hour access to fridge, kettle, steriliser and microwave.
- All-inclusive package with daily packed lunches and free drinks.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Grand Claviere is a homely hotel in the world-class Milky Way ski area. Our own Crystal childcare is based within the hotel itself, making for a stress-free stay if you’re travelling with the little ones. They can spend a fun-filled day with our team, and we’ll even take them to and from their lessons while you're on the mountain.
The hotel’s right beside the French border, just a short walk to the ski lifts and village centre, and the heated boot and ski room mean there’s less faffing and more time to relax after a day on the slopes. Our guests love the warm and friendly staff and the cosy bar area, where they gather to share tales of the slopes over a tea or coffee every afternoon. And the all-inclusive package means you won’t have to think about meals – you’ll have a hand-packed lunch to take out with you each day and plentiful breakfasts and dinners in the dining room.
Pepi penguin childcare
Crystal Ski Plus for winter 15/16 – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package
Ski Plus is available on 12 & 13 December 2015 and throughout January, February and March 2016 departure dates, excluding 13 & 14 Feb and 26 & 27 Mar 2016. Book by 30 November 2015
• adjacent to French border • approx. 5 minutes to ski slopes • 6 minutes' walk to ski school • short walk to village centre
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Rooms with a shared balcony, quad rooms, open plan rooms sleeping up to 5 people, family rooms sleeping up to 4 or 5 people consisting of two twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom are available at a supplement. All rooms have a safe and TV.
• lounge and bar • sun terrace • Pepi Penguin Club • Whizz Kids Club • Snuggle Club • Pyjama Club • 24-hour access to fridge, kettle, steriliser and microwave
• hot breakfast buffet • afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits • 3-course evening meals with choice of menu • early 2-course evening meals for children are available • daily packed lunch including 2 sandwiches, fruit, chocolate bar and water • unlimited free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm including hot drinks, soft drinks, draft lager, wine by the glass, local spirits and aperitifs
The Hotel Grande Claviere has a Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) and a Whizz Kids Club (4yrs-11yrs), open to all guests in Claviere. If you are staying at the hotel and have booked all-day childcare, take advantage of our free evening Snuggle (6mths-4yrs) and Pyjama Clubs (4yrs-11yrs) operating 6 nights per week 7.30pm-9.30pm.
The Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) is run by our own qualified childcare staff and held in a dedicated room within the hotel equipped with games, toys and a special sleep area. Outdoor play included (weather and parental consent permitting).
- Full-day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Snuggle Club in selected properties (7.15pm to 9.15pm), or
- Morning-only care from 8.30am to 2pm, including lunch, or
- Afternoon-only care from 2pm to 5pm
- 2-course hot lunch (for children attending full-day and morning-only clubs)
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- A daily routine and activities report for your child
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, like sledging, bumboarding, snowy walks, gondola rides or snow painting. And if your child is used to having a sleep, we'll factor that in too.
The Whizz Kids Club (4yrs-11yrs) will provide plenty of fun-filled days as our childcare staff offer a combination of care for non-skiing children. For children wanting to ski, our Whizzclusive option is available for children from 5 years and includes 6 x AM ski lessons, pick-up and drop-off from ski lessons, lunch and afternoon care by Crystal staff in the dedicated Whizz Kids Club room.
- Full-day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Pyjama Club in selected properties (7.15pm to 9.15pm)
- 2-course hot lunch
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Whizzclusive only - 6 x am ski lessons, ski school drop-off/pick-up; child's skis, boots and helmet hire.
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, like sledging, bumboarding, bus bingo, snowman competitions or treasure hunts.
Both clubs operate for 6 days and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place.
Childcare must be pre-booked to guarantee availability
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Great value all-inclusive package including daily packed lunch and free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
All inclusive includes breakfast, afternoon tea or lunch (dependent on your accommodation), evening meal, local beers and wines and soft drinks.