- 5 minutes walk to the nearest slopes and the Montquitaine chairlift, 10 minutes walk to village centre and the Col Boeuf chairlift.
- Friendly hotel with the comfort and space of a 3 star hotel.
- Ample facilities for families and a perfect location in the pretty village of Claviere.
- Lounge with fireplace, bar area and sun terrace.
- 24 hour access to fridge, kettle, steriliser and microwave.
- Crystal Pepi Penguin, Whizz Kids Club and evening Snuggle & Pyjama Clubs.
- All inclusive package with daily packed lunches and free drinks.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €0.75 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Grande Claviere is a great choice for families as it offers exceptional value with its all inclusive package as well as being home to our Crystal Childcare. Located right by the border with France and only a short walk to the ski lifts and village centre, the hotel has a friendly atmosphere and provides the great service, space and comfort you would expect from a 3 star hotel.
Pepi penguin childcare
The Pepi Penguin Club available here - (6mths-4yrs) is run by our own qualified childcare staff and held in a dedicated room within the hotel equipped with games, toys and a special sleep area. Outdoor play included (weather & parental consent permitting).
The Whizz Kids Club available here - (3yrs-11yrs) will provide plenty of fun filled days as our childcare staff offer a combination of care for non-skiing children. For children wanting to ski then our Whizzclusive option is available for children from 4/5 years which includes 6 x AM ski lessons, pick up and drop off from ski lessons, lunch and afternoon care by Crystal staff in the dedicated Whizz Kids club room.
Crystal ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £62 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski Plus is available on 13 & 14 Dec 2014 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2015 departure dates, excluding 14 & 15 Feb, 28 & 29 Mar and 4 & 5 April. Offer ends 30 Nov 2014.
• adjacent to French border • approx. 5 minutes to ski slopes • 6 minutes walk to ski school • short walk to village centre
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Rooms with a shared balcony, quad rooms, open plan rooms sleeping up to 5 people, family rooms sleeping up to 4 or 5 people consisting of two twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom are available at a supplement. All rooms have a safe and TV.
• lounge and bar • sun terrace • Pepi Penguin Club • Whizz Kids Club • Snuggle Club • Pyjama Club • 24 hour access to fridge, kettle, steriliser and microwave
• hearty breakfast with hot and cold options • afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meals with choice of menu • early 2 course evening meals for children are available • daily packed lunch including 2 sandwiches, fruit, chocolate bar and water • unlimited free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm including hot drinks, soft drinks, draft lager, wine by the glass, local spirits and aperitifs
The Hotel Grande Claviere has a Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) and a Whizz Kids Club (4yrs-11yrs), open to all guests in Claviere. If you are staying at the hotel and have booked all day childcare, take advantage of our free evening Snuggle (6mths-4yrs) and Pyjama Clubs (4yrs-11yrs) operating 6 nights per week 7.30pm-9.30pm.
The Pepi Penguin Club - (6mths-4yrs) is run by our own qualified childcare staff and held in a dedicated room within the hotel equipped with games, toys and a special sleep area. Outdoor play included (weather & parental consent permitting).
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Snuggle Club in selected properties (7.30pm to 9.30pm), or
- Morning only care from 8.30am to 2pm, including lunch, or
- Afternoon only care from 2pm to 5pm
- 2 course hot lunch (for children attending Full day and Morning only clubs)
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- A daily routine and activities report for your child
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, may be sledging, bumboarding, snowy walks, gondola ride or snow painting. And if your child is used to a sleep, we'll factor that in too.
The Whizz Kids Club - (4yrs-11yrs) will provide plenty of fun filled days as our childcare staff offer a combination of care for non-skiing children. For children wanting to ski then our Whizzclusive option is available for children from 5 years which includes 6 x AM ski lessons, pick up and drop off from ski lessons, lunch and afternoon care by Crystal staff in the dedicated Whizz Kids club room.
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Pyjama Club in selected properties (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- 2 course hot lunch
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Whizzclusive only - 6 x am ski lessons, ski school drop off/pick ups. child's ski's, boots and helmet hire.
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, may be sledging, bum boarding, bus bingo, snowman competitions, or a treasure hunt.
Both clubs operate for 6 days and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place.
Childcare must be pre-booked to guarantee availability.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Great value all-inclusive package including daily packed lunch and free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
All inclusive includes breakfast, afternoon tea or lunch (dependent on your accommodation), evening meal, local beers and wines and soft drinks.