- 1 minute walk to Plan Maison cable car next door.
- 5 minutes walk to Cretaz lift and nursery slopes.
- Family-run traditional hotel, with delicious Italian home-cooked style meals.
- Bar and lounge area with sun terrace.
- Pool table, table football and free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €0.80 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
On a short, winding road that leads down to the resort, the Astoria is a quiet, traditionally furnished hotel with a friendly atmosphere. It is situated adjacent to the base station for the Plan Maison cable car and gondola, as well as being near to the après ski hotspots.
· 2 minutes walk to resort centre and Plan Maison cable car · 5 minutes walk to Cretaz lift and nursery slopes
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Some rooms can take a third bed. Family rooms for 4 people with a balcony consisting of two adjoining twin rooms sharing a bathroom are available at a supplement. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request.
· bar with sun terrace · TV room · dining room · ski room · free WiFi · pool table and table football · 30 bedrooms
· continental buffet breakfast · 3 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of main course and salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
The hotel does not currently accept credit cards
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.