- Located at the foot of the slopes, only 1 minute to the nearest ski lift.
- Quietly set back from the resort centre a short bus ride away.
- Spa with swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and fitness centre.
- Mezza Luna snack bar, restaurant and nightclub 'I Due Merli Taverna'.
- Well furnished, light, modern apartments.
- Recommended by Crystal - free children's club for 3-8 year olds, bookable locally.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €0.75 per person per night cash
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
At the foot of the piste, the Campo Smith Apartments are in an unbeatable location. Surrounded by mountains and woodland, guests can enjoy the pretty views giving them a touch of tranquility. After a day on the slopes, relax in the bar and lounge area or head to the spa for a spot of pampering. The resort centre is easily reached by bus or a brisk walk.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
Crystal ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £118 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski Plus is available on 13 & 14 Dec 2014 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2015 departure dates, excluding 14 & 15 Feb, 28 & 29 Mar and 4 & 5 April. Offer ends 30 Nov 2014.
· ski back to your door · 1 minute walk to ski lifts and ski school meeting place · 15 minutes walk to resort centre · 2 minutes walk to bus stop
All have kitchenette with hot plates and fridge, bathroom with shower and WC, satellite TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Type B studios - sleep 2-3: living area with double and single sofa beds
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: split level apartment with 2 single sofa beds in living area and separate double bedroom
· satellite TV room · bar · lounge · Mezaa Luna bar and restaurant · à la carte restaurant · extra charge for wellness centre with swimming pool, sauna, turkish bath, roman bath, emotional shower, igloo bath and fitness centre · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · supervised children's playroom for children aged 3-8 years (9am-midday and 2pm-5pm), subject to availability and can only be booked locally · heated ski room with lockers · lift · 119 studios/apartments
Entrance to the spa area is €20.00 per person per visit payable locally. Children under 14 years are only permitted in the wellness area between 2.30pm-4.00pm and must be accompanied by a paying adult. Babies and small children must wear a nappy. Swimming caps and flipflops must be worn in the spa area and are available to purchase from the wellness centre.
The hotel runs a childrens club with English and Italian speaking child carers:
Club for 3-8 yrs: Free club, 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm for all season. With a good selection of activities and entertainment throughout the week, your children will be well looked after. In a dedicated area, kids will enjoy a whole load of hands on activities such as dancing, singing and games. Bookable locally and subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 yrs incl.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).