- Skiing to and from your doorstep and close to the resort centre.
- Shops, restaurants, and a health club with sauna and Jacuzzi are all nearby.
- 7 day dinner card available - 3 course evening meals from set menu with 2 choices. (drinks not included, children's menu available)
- Free and reduced places for kids 2-15yrs sharing with 2 adults. (supps apply)
So what's it like?
The refurbished "Le Tikal" residence offers good quality apartments in a fabulous location in Val Thorens. The residence is right on the slopes giving superb access to the skiing and is also just a short walk to the many bars, restaurants and shops.
· ski to and from door · 1 minute walk to the main lifts · 4 minutes to the nursery slopes · 8 minutes walk to the resort centre and ski school meeting place
All have kitchenette with hot plates, combi-microwave, fridge, dishwasher, bathroom with WC, TV with international channels, WiFi (extra charge) and a balcony or terrace. Bed linen, towels, end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included.
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with double or 2 single sofa beds. Twin bedroom.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: living area with double or 2 single sofa beds. Double bedroom. Cabin room with bunk beds. Extra shower room.
Type F apartments - sleep 2-7: as Type E with an extra pull-out bed in the living area and a separate twin room rather than cabin bedroom.
· connected by underground passageway to all the shops and facilities in the Temples du Soleil complex including supermarket, French restaurant, lively Yeti bar, pizzeria and wellness area with sauna, jacuzzi and steam room · bakery delivery service · pool table · games room · ski lockers · 64 studios/apartments
• optional 7 dinner card available (3 course evening meals from set menu with 2 choices, drinks not included. Children's menu available) • optional upgrade for Christmas Eve and New Years Eve Gala meals. This upgrade must be paid locally.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free and reduced price holidays for kids from 2-15 included, when sharing with two adults, just add any underoccupancy supplements
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).