- for those who love skiing and boarding, dabbling in the park or playing in powder - our Riders' Lodge is just for you
- a chilled out place to relax after a day on the slopes with passionate staff to make your holiday extra special
- ski virtually to and from your door and close to the bars and nightclubs in Val Thorens' centre
- relaxing lounge areas with TV, games console, a stack of ski & snowboard movies and iPod docking station, free WiFi
- Snow Guru on hand to tell you all about Val Thorens and the best places to go, both on and off the slopes
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
For some people skiing and boarding is more than just a week's holiday, it's a lifestyle. When you choose a Riders' Lodge, you're choosing a chalet with a great location, a chilled out place to relax after your days riding and passionate staff who want to look after you.
Previously known as Chalet Sequoia, Riders' Lodge Val Thorens is decorated in a low key fashion, with inspiring images on the wall, TV playing up to date ski movies and a lounge to treat as your home for the week. Our staff have been specially picked for the Lodge, they are dedicated to the cause - providing memorable winter experiences for all who pass through the Lodge's doors.
For those of us who love boarding or skiing, like to dabble in the park, play in the powder and want to stay with like minded individuals, then Crystal created Riders' Lodge especially for us. See you there.
Riders' Lodge Val Thorens will have:
- Snow Guru - who'll be on hand to show you around the mountain, organise lessons or guides (both ski & snowboard) & show you the best night spots
- Lounge with TV, games console, a stack of ski & snowboard movies and iPod docking station
- Loads of inspirational artwork featuring the world's best skiers and boarders
- Return flights from a wide selection of UK airports
- Transfer to and from resort
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Tasty home-cooked food to tuck into on 6 nights
· ski virtually to and from your door · close to Val Thorens' bars and nighclubs in the resort centre
Riders' Lodge Val Thorens - sleeps 12-16 (room numbers in brackets):
first floor: Chalet lounge and dining room with balcony overlooking the village.
apartment A - Twin bedroom with en suite shower and washbasin (1). Twin bedroom with private shower and WC on corridor (2). Quad bedroom, 2 single beds and bunks suitable for 2 adults and 2 children with en suite shower and WC (3). Separate WC.
apartment B - double bedroom with en suite shower and washbasin (4). Twin bedroom with en suite WC (5). Quad cabin bedroom, 2 single beds and bunks and suitable for 2 adults and 2 children(6). Bathroom with WC and separate WC.
· lounge area with TV showing ski and board videos · games console and selection of games · services of Snow Guru · free WiFi
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • pre-dinner snacks • 3 course dinners with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
Riders' Lodge Val Thorens operates as Chalet Sequoia for 22-29 Dec 2012, 2-16 Jan & 30 Mar-6 April 2013 departures.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.