- 4 minutes walk to the lift, 6 minutes walk to resort centre and ski lifts.
- Part of a large complex with sunny balconies.
- Spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
- Large living areas with Austrian-style fire and plenty of space to relax.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season, private nanny service is available to pre-book.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Chalet Balcons 2 is just a short walk to the ski lifts and lively après ski of Val Thorens. Relax in the evenings in the fantastic wellness centre within the complex, with a swimming pool, sauna, fitness room and a wide variety of beauty treatments.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· 350 metres to the piste · 6 minutes walk to ski lift and resort centre · close to lively après ski of Val Thorens · located in a complex of chalets
Chalets Balcons 2 - sleep 10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
entrance floor: Large living area with Austrian-style fire, south west facing balcony and kitchen. Small twin with private shower on corridor (4). Separate WC.
lower ground floor: Twin bedroom with shower and WC (1). Twin bedroom with bath and WC (2). Twin bedroom with shower, WC and balcony (3).
upper floor: Twin bedroom with bath and WC. Room has some height restrictions with large ceiling beam (5).
· indoor pool, sauna and fitness room · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · all bedrooms have private facilities · flat screen TV & DVD player in lounge area · services of Crystal chalet hosts
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4 course farewell feast (1 night) · early meals for children available
The chalet is in building 5 of the complex.
Private Nanny Service is available for children 6months - 8years when the entire chalet is booked. This service is provided 5 days a week from 8.30am-5pm. (This can be flexible but 8.5 hours of care will be provided each day. The nanny will bring along toys and games and provide care of your little ones within your chosen accommodation. Lunch, snacks and drinks and one nights babysitting between 7.30-10pm are all included within the price. Private nanny prices start from £495 for up to 3 children depending on age ratios. (Please call to book)
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• free house wine or cordial with evening meals
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.