- located on the slopes at the top of the Pleney ski lift, allowing you to ski to and from the door
- gondola to Morzine centre runs daily from 8.00am-8.00pm and until 2.00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- restaurant with panoramic views and bar with plasma TV, free Wi-Fi availablethroughout and ski hire shop located in the hotel
- extra charge for hotel-run baby club (3-5 years), kids club (6-11 years) available during French school holidays
- Book by 30 Sep 2013 and receive €100 hotel credit per person for use on a wide variety of food and drink. This offer is valid for all passengers aged 12 years and above.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Viking has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere with a fantastic location at the top of the Pleney ski area (accessible by cable car from Morzine) so you can be the first on the slopes in the morning. In the afternoons you can relax on the sun terrace or visit the outdoor pool. This hotel has a range of fantastic facilities along with great restaurant and bar with panoramic views.
Crystal Ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package – save up to £81 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski plus is on sale for winter 2013/14 holidays and available for all 2013/14 dates excluding departures dates: 21, 22, 28 & 29 Dec 2013, 15 & 16 Feb 2014 and all April 2014 departure dates. Offer ends 30 November 2013.
· ski to and from the door · located at the top of the Pleney ski area on the slopes · gondola to Morzine centre runs daily from 8.00am-8.00pm and until 2.00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath and WC, double rooms are available on request. Triple rooms with twin or double and sofa bed, quad rooms with twin beds plus pull out bed (best suited to max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) and interconnecting rooms are also available on request. Rooms for sole use are available for a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and safe, hairdryer available at reception.
· outdoor heated swimming pool (4pm-10pm) · sauna · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · restaurant with panoramic views · sun terrace · sunset bar with plasma TV · pool table · free WiFi access · weekly disco · Skiset ski hire shop in the hotel · local tourism rating for hotel is 3* · lift · 70 bedrooms
· hot & cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals · early evening children's buffet from 6.30pm · extra charge for all inclusive drinks package from 4.00pm-10.00pm daily including 6.30-8.30 in the hotel restaurant. Bookable in-resort at €110 for 6 days (Sunday-Friday)
Non-skiers will need to purchase a walkers pass (approx. €50 for 6 days) to use the cable car from the hotel into the village of Morzine; Hotel is not suitable for people with reduced mobility due to its location on the piste, a 25m walk uphill from the gondola. Your 6 day lift pass will start on a Sunday, all customers staying at the Viking will receive a free walkers pass for the sunday in order to use the Pleney gondola to be able to get back and forth from resort centre. The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Book by 30 Sep 2013 and receive €100 hotel credit per person for use on a wide variety of food and drink. This offer is valid for all passengers aged 12 years and above and is available for all season dates. This will be automatically added at the time of booking, terms and conditions apply.
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.