- Located on the slopes at the top of the Pleney ski lift, allowing you to ski to and from the door.
- Gondola to Morzine centre runs daily from 8.00am-8.00pm.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and extra charge for massage and beauty treatments.
- Restaurant with panoramic views and bar with plasma TV, free Wi-Fi available throughout and ski hire shop located in the hotel.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Viking has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere with a fantastic location at the top of the Pleney ski area (accessible by cable car from Morzine) so you can be the first on the slopes in the morning. In the afternoons you can relax on the sun terrace or visit the outdoor pool. This hotel has a range of fantastic facilities along with great restaurant and bar with panoramic views. Feel like having a drink on us? Book by 31 Oct 2014 for winter 14/15 and receive €150 hotel credit per person for use on a wide variety of food and drink.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
€150 hotel credit
There'll be a credit of €150 waiting for you at the hotel with this offer. Use it in the bar or restaurant and save some cash while you're away.
Crystal Ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package – save up to £75 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski Plus is available on 13 & 14 Dec 2014 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2015 departure dates, excluding 14 & 15 Feb, 28 & 29 Mar and 4 & 5 April. Offer ends 30 Nov 2014.
· ski to and from the door · located at the top of the Pleney ski area on the slopes · gondola to Morzine centre runs daily from 8.00am-8.00pm
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath and WC, double rooms are available on request. Triple rooms with twin or double and sofa bed, quad rooms with twin beds plus pull out bed (best suited to max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) and interconnecting rooms are also available on request at a supplement. Rooms for sole use are available for a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and safe, hairdryer available at reception.
· outdoor heated swimming pool (4pm-10pm) · sauna · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · restaurant with panoramic views · sun terrace · sunset bar with plasma TV · pool table · free WiFi access · disco/night club · Skiset ski hire shop in the hotel · local tourism rating for hotel is 3* · lift · 70 bedrooms
· hot & cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals · early evening children's buffet from 6.30pm
Non-skiers will need to purchase a walkers pass (approx. €50 for 6 days) to use the cable car from the hotel into the village of Morzine; Hotel is not suitable for people with reduced mobility due to its location on the piste, a 25m walk uphill from the gondola. Your 6 day lift pass will start on a Sunday, all customers staying at the Viking will receive a free walkers pass for the sunday in order to use the Pleney gondola to be able to get back and forth from resort centre. The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
- Book by 31 Oct 2014 for winter 14/15 and receive €150 hotel credit per person for use on a wide variety of food and drink. Offer is available for all customers aged 12 years and above. This will be automatically added at time of booking. Terms and conditions apply
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.