- 2 minutes walk to Pleney gondola and ski school meeting point.
- Great location in the centre of Morzine close to shops and bars.
- Spa area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hydro jets and fitness room.
- Cosy 'Les Airelles' restaurant and poolside 'Jardins d'Ulysse' restaurant - two of the best restaurants in town.
- Relaxing bar and lounge area, with WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Les Airelles is a beautiful hotel just a short walk from the slopes of Morzine. Guests can enjoy dinner in either the Jardins d'Ulysse restaurant on the poolside or in the cosy 'Les Airelles' restaurant with its log fire and traditional charm. Both restaurants have a well deserved reputation as being one of the best in the area, serving a selection of refined cuisine based on fresh, seasonal products. The hotel has a relaxing bar and lounge area and a lovely pool.
· fantastic central location · Pleney gondola and ski school meeting point 2 minutes walk
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private bath, WC and balcony. All rooms have been newly renovated and fit an extra bed on request. Quad rooms suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, are also available. All bedrooms have cable TV, WiFi, safe and hairdryer.
· indoor pool, hydro jets, sauna, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for treatments and massages · bar and lounge · poolside 'Jardins d'Ulysse' restaurant · cosy 'Les Airelles' restaurant with log fire · WiFi available throughout the hotel · 50 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals · weekly fondue · early meals available for children · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.