- Ski to and from your door, located directly on the piste.
- 3 minutes walk to local spa and main shopping area.
- Sun terrace, spacious lounge/bar area, in-house ski hire shop.
- Free WiFi in public areas.
- Extra charge for pre-bookable packed lunches and afternoon tea.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Piolet is ever popular due to its great location in the heart of Les Menuires, with great skiing opportunities provided from your doorstep and across the entire Three Valleys.
• located directly on the piste • ski to and from door • 3 minutes walk to main shopping area, local spa and restaurants
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath and WC. Twin rooms with shower, WC and balcony, quad rooms with bath and WC (some with balcony) and mezzanine rooms with bath, WC and balcony sleeping up to 5 are also available for a supplement. Quad rooms have 2 single beds and bunk beds (suitable for a max 2 adults and 2 children) and mezzanine rooms have 2 single beds and 3 single beds on a mezzanine (suitable for a max of 2 adults and 3 children).
• sun terrace overlooking the piste • spacious lounge/bar with adjoining games room • free WiFi in public areas of hotel • in-house ski hire • lift • 33 bedrooms
· continental buffet breakfast · 3 course set menu evening meals with free wine (1 50cl carafe between 2 people) · packed lunches or afternoon tea and cakes are available at a supplement
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.