- 4 minutes walk to nearest ski lift, 6 minutes walk to nearest bars and restaurants.
- Ski bus stop opposite to main ski lifts and ski school (approx. 10 minute bus ride).
- Good standard comfortable rooms all with private facilities.
- Large terrace and cosy lounge area with fireplace .
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Chalet Tetras is a comfortable chalet offering a good standard of accommodation. The nearest lift is only 400m away which links to the excellent lift network in Les Deux Alpes. Alternatively the ski bus stop is opposite the chalet to take you into the centre of the resort, the main lift and ski school meeting point.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· 4 minutes walk to nearest ski lift · ski bus stop opposite the chalet · approx. 10 minute bus ride to main lift and ski school meeting point (may involve a change of bus) · 6 minutes walk to nearest bars and restaurants
Chalet Grand Tetras - sleeps 15 (room numbers in brackets):
ground floor: Large terrace, open plan kitchen, living area with fireplace and ski storage room.
first floor: Twin room with private shower and WC (1). 2 twin rooms with private shower, WC and balcony (3&4). Single room with private shower and WC (2).
second floor: 2 twin rooms with private shower and WC (5&6). 2 twin rooms with private shower, WC and balcony (7&8).
· large terrace · lounge area with fireplace · ski storage · free WiFi access in public areas · services of Crystal chalet hosts · Crystal staff live in • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night) • early meals for children available
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.