- Excellent central location in Arc 2000 - skiing to and from the door.
- 4 minutes walk to lifts and ski school meeting point.
- Daily entertainment programme in late afternoon & early evening.
- Why not upgrade to full board and take the hassle out of lunchtime?
- 'Recommended by Crystal' childcare; free children's club for 3-10 year olds.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
L'Aiguille Rouge is superbly located facing Mt Blanc and at the bottom of the Aiguille Rouge, right on the slopes in Arc 2000. The 'club hotel' offers a full range of activities and childcare options as well as excellent standard of accommodation. There is a choice of room types including interconnecting twin rooms, some of which fit a third bed suitable for a child.
Crystal ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £110 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski plus is on sale for winter 2013/14 holidays and available for all 2013/14 dates excluding departures dates: 21, 22, 28 & 29 Dec 2013, 15 & 16 Feb 2014 and all April 2014 departure dates. Offer ends 30 November 2013.
· skiing to and from the door · 2 minutes walk to lifts and ski school meeting point · excellent central location in Arc 2000
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twins or double bed, private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available as are interconnecting rooms sleeping max. 2 adults and 1 child. South-facing 'Priviledge' rooms sleeping up to 3 people are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and balcony. Safe available at reception at an extra charge.
• bar and lounge with south facing sun deck • panoramic restaurant with terrace overlooking the pistes • free WiFi in reception • hotel-run 'Renardeaux' kids' club for 3-5yrs available all season • hotel-run 'Les Pirates' kids' club for 6-10yrs available during French school holiday dates: 21 Dec- 4 Jan 2014, 15 Feb-15 Mar and 12 Apr- 26 Apr 2014 • entertainment programme late afternoon & early evening for 11-17yrs during French school holidays • daily entertainment programme • board games • extra charge for table football and pool table • ski room and lockers • 3 lifts • 218 rooms
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 3 course buffet style evening meals with unlimited wine included • full board is available at a supplement • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
The hotel runs a range of kids clubs with English and French speaking child carers:
Club Renardeaux for 3-5 yrs: Free club, Sun-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm for all season. With a good selection of activities and entertainment throughout the week, your children will be well looked after. In a dedicated area, kids will enjoy a whole load of hands on activities such as dancing, singing, games and preparing for the big end-of-week show. Lunch is supervised by the kids' clubs coordinators (meal not included;child's meal ticket need to be provided)
Les Pirates club for 6-10 yrs: Free club, Sun-Fri 9.00am-6.00pm during French school holidays.In the security of the club, children can enjoy an array of activities that are specially designed to entertain their age group.
Junior & Teen Club for 11-17yrs: Free club, late afternoons and 3 evenings during French school holidays. In a specially reserved area juniors and teens are able to kick back and relax. From activities such as Wii and table tennis tournaments through to talent contests and art work shops there will be something for their entertainment.
To take the hassle out of taking children to ski school there is a ski school drop off and pick up is for all children attending ESF ski lessons. This service cost €60 per week and is payable locally.
Please note; Parents are asked to provide an up-to-date medical certificate/health book to ensure children are up to date with vaccinations. This applies to all children under the age of 6.
French school holiday dates: 21 Dec- 4 Jan 2014, 15 Feb-15 Mar and 12 Apr- 26 Apr 2014.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Free wine with evening meals
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.