2,000m (6,600ft); 1,950m (6,400ft); 1,800m (5,940ft); 1,600m (5,280ft)
Chambery 2 hrs 30 mins, Geneva & Lyon 3 hrs 30 mins
Snow Train (Bourg St. Maurice): Arc 1600 20 minutes, Arc 1800 25 minutes, Arc 1950 50 minutes, Arc 2000 60 minutes
· small beer £2.50 · litre of milk £1.50 · bottle of house wine £14.00 · cup of coffee £2.50
Belfast (Aldergrove), Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London Eurostar Ashford, London Eurostar St Pancras, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
Advanced ski rating
Intermediates ski rating
Beginner ski rating
So what's it like?
A wonderful modern ski resort filled with inspiring skiing
Les Arcs is a fantastic and diverse ski area with slopes varying from wooded runs to high altitude skiing on the glacier. Skiing opportunities do not end in Les Arc as you can explore the whole of La Plagne and the massive 'Paradiski' area with 425km of pistes. Our accommodation is found in 5 villages: Arc 1800 with its lively atmosphere, Arc 2000 with skiing to and from the doorstep, Arc 1600 with its village atmosphere, newly built but traditionally styled Arc 1950 and Peisey-Vallandry, closest to La Plagne giving speedy access to the whole of Paradiski.
Ever thought of travelling by train? You’ll benefit from quick check-in times, loads more space than on a plane, shorter resort transfers, and extra luggage allowance. Check out all the other benefits and fantastic deals on travelling by ski train.
€150 hotel credit
There'll be a credit of €150 waiting for you at the hotel with this offer. Use it in the bar or restaurant and save some cash while you're away.
€50 hotel credit
There'll be a credit of €50 waiting for you at the hotel with this offer. Use it in the bar or restaurant and save some cash while you're away.
There are good beginners areas in all levels of Les Arcs making it a great choice for beginners.
The Paradiski Area is brilliant for intermediates. Runs include tree-lined descents into Pèisey Nancroix and Vallandry and a multitude of interlinked blue and red runs.
Ski the breathtaking 7km black Aiguille Rouge right the way down into Villaroger (Europe's biggest vertical drop of 2000m!), pound the moguls of Dou de l'Homme or take the new Vanoise Express lift, which carrys 200 people over to La Plagne and return off-piste through the imposing Nancroix forest.
· live music in the Red Hot Saloon in 1800, where all the main sporting events are screened · El Latino Loco in 2000 for a lively, informal atmosphere and more live music · discos include the Apokalypse in 1800
ice rink (1800 and 2000), ski biking, snowshoeing, cinema 1800, bowling (1800), bobsleigh (La Plagne), husky rides & helicopter tours
· Fantastic choice in Arc 1800 · Meat or cheese fondue for around 25 including wine and dessert · Chez Eux for gastronomic meals, Belliou la Fumée for grills, Red Rock Bar for great burgers and pizza.
· Shops · Cinema · Supermarkets · Banks · 25kms of prepared walking paths.
From Chambery airport
One-way (arrival) from £44 pp.
Return from £88 pp.
One way helicopter transfer for up to 5 passengers are also available
Special offers this winter
• Book a holiday departing on the 22 Mar 2014 and receive a Paradiski area pass for the same price as a local pass • Kids ski free: free helmet for kids booking skis & boots • Senior savers: reduced lift pass prices for seniors 65-71yrs
Special offers for winter 14/15
Kids ski free: free helmet for kids booking skis & boots
Senior savers: reduced lift pass prices for seniors 65-71yrs