- Central location in Plagne 1800, 6 minutes walk to chairlift and ski school.
- 3 minutes walk to Crystal Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) & Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs).
- High quality accommodation, consisting of 7 chalets in one traditionally-styled building - ideal for families or small groups.
- Good sized rooms ideally suited for families including large family room.
- Wellness area with sauna.
- Free WiFi access in reception area.
- Services of Crystal chalet hosts.
- Family Plus chalet providing all the essentials needed for babies and toddlers to keep your packing to a minimum, children welcome all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Chalet Piccard is part of Les Chalets des Marmottes, seven high quality chalets in the heart of Plagne 1800. The chalets offer a good location right next to local supermarket and a 6 minutes walk to the ski lift and ski school meeting point. The chalet offers a high standard of accommodation with en suite facilities and a sauna which is free for all guests located on the first floor.
NEW for Winter 12/13 Chalet Piccard will also be a Family Plus chalet with all the essential equipment provided for babies and toddlers to help keep your packing to a minimum (see money savers for details). The chalet is also just a short 3 minute walk from our Pepi Penguin and Whizz Kids club in Plagne 1800 so if you are looking for childcare you couldn't be better placed.
· central location in Plagne 1800 · 6 minutes walk to chairlift and ski school meeting point · 3 minutes walk to Crystal Pepi Penguin Club and Whizz Kids Club
Chalet Piccard - sleep 10-13 (room numbers shown in brackets):
third floor, lower level: Open-plan living/dining area and kitchen, with access to the balcony. Three twin rooms with en suite shower room and WC and access to shared balcony (1,2&3).
third floor, upper level: Large family suite with twin beds and a pull-out single sofa bed (recommended for a child), and bunk beds, en suite bathroom and separate en suite WC (4). Twin bedroom with en suite shower and WC (5).
· all bedrooms with en suite facilities · excellent standard of accommodation in traditionally styled building · free use of sauna · ski locker room · services of Crystal chalet hosts · lift to all floors · Family Plus chalet for Winter 12/13 · free WiFi in reception area
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night) • early meals for children available
Some balconies are shared between the chalets.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• free and reduced prices for children aged 2-11yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults • Family Plus chalet providing free bottle sterilizers, changing mats, toilet steps, non-slip bath mats, potties, DVD players and a choice of family games
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.