- Central location in Plagne 1800, 6 minutes walk to chairlift and ski school.
- 3 minutes walk to Crystal Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) & Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs).
- High quality accommodation, consisting of 7 chalets in one traditionally-styled building - ideal for families or small groups.
- Wellness area with sauna, free WiFi access in reception area.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Crystal in resort team on hand throughout your trip to provide knowledgeable help and support every step of the way.
- Children welcome all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Chalet Cretier is part of Les Chalets des Marmottes, seven high quality chalets in the heart of Plagne 1800. The chalets offer a good location right next to local supermarket and a 6 minutes walk to the ski lift and ski school meeting point. The chalet offers a high standard of accommodation with en suite facilities and a sauna which is free for all guests located on the first floor.
Crystal Ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £98 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski Plus is available on 14 & 15 Dec 2013 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2014 departure dates, excluding 15 & 16 Feb. Offer ends 30 November 2013..
· central location in Plagne 1800 · 6 minutes walk to chairlift and ski school meeting point · 3 minutes walk to Crystal Pepi Penguin Club and Whizz Kids Club
Chalet Cretier - sleeps 8 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Open-plan living area with balcony. 2 twins with en suite shower, WC and shared balcony (1&2). Small twin with en suite shower and WC. Twin with en suite shower & shared balcony (4).
· all bedrooms with en suite facilities · excellent standard of accommodation in traditionally styled building · free use of sauna · ski locker room · services of Crystal chalet hosts · lift to all floors · free WiFi in reception area
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option • packed lunch (5 days & departure day) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • 3 course evening meal with house wine, beer and coffee included from 5.00pm-9.30pm (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
Some balconies are shared between the chalets.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• free and reduced prices for 2-11yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.