- Great value accommodation with an excellent ski in ski out location.
- 1 minute walk to nearest ski lift - ski school meeting point and nursery slopes are at top of this lift.
- Fully equipped self catering ski apartments have balconies with views of the resort or the mountain.
- Take advantage of all Avoriaz has to offer including the new Aquaiaz centre- the mountain water park.
So what's it like?
The Residence Sepia offers a good standard of accommodation in a superb location in the heart of the resort. These apartments are comfortable and well-furnished, located close to the 'Les Prodains' cable car and are perfect for those wanting to get the first lifts up the mountain.
· ski in ski out · 1 minute walk to nearest ski lift (ski school meeting point - nursery slopes are at top of this lift) · 10 minutes walk to resort centre
All have kitchenette with hot plates, electric coffee machine, fridge, microwave grill-oven, dishwasher and TV, bathroom with separate WC and south facing balcony. Bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) and local taxes included.
Type D apartments sleep 2-5: living area with 2 single sofa beds and 1 pull-out bed. Double bedroom.
Type F apartments sleep 2-7: living area with 2 single sofa beds and 1 pull-out bed. Cabin bunk room. Double bedroom. Additional shower room and WC. Some apartments may be duplex.
· all beds fitted with duvets • 36 apartments
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 years incl. All you need to pay is the underoccupancy supplement based on the number of full fare paying adults
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).