- Convenient location in the resort centre, close to local amenities.
- 1 minute walk to the nursery slopes, drag lift and ski kindergarten.
- Comfortable studios and apartments catering for couples, families and groups sleeping 2-6 adults.
- Optional Baby Kit which includes foldaway cot with sheet and highchair.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Portes du Soleil apartments are located in several residences on different levels of Avoriaz. Step into your skis and be on the pistes in no time at all, from all of the blocks. These comfortable apartments are an excellent budget option in the ski resort of Avoriaz suitable for couples, families and groups alike.
Crystal ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £73 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski plus is on sale for winter 2013/14 holidays and available for all 2013/14 dates excluding departures dates: 21, 22, 28 & 29 Dec 2013, 15 & 16 Feb 2014 and all April 2014 departure dates. Offer ends 30 November 2013.
· all blocks are conveniently located around the resort centre · less than 1 minute walk to the nursery slopes, drag lift and ski kindergarten · 5 minutes walk to ski school meeting point and crèche
All have a kitchenette with hot plates, microwave or grill/oven, fridge and bathroom with WC. Bed linen and local taxes included. Towels not included.
Type A studios sleep 2:living area with sofa bed and pull-out bed.
Type D apts sleep 2-5: living area with sofa bed and double pull-out bed. Room with double bed and single bed. Additional bathroom.
Type E apts sleep 2-6:living area with sofa bed and double pull-out bed. Double Bedroom. Cabin bunk room. Additional bathroom.
Comfort + : beds made on arrival, towels, cleaning kit & end of stay clean (excluding kitchen), extra charge
· ideal for families travelling on a budget
End of stay cleaning not included as standard.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 years incl. All you need to pay is the underoccupancy supplement based on the number of full fare paying adults
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).