- Located in Les Crozats area, you can ski virtually to and from the door.
- Just 5 minutes walk to the nearest ski lift, ski school meeting point and kindergarten.
- Modern, well equipped apartments that are colourful in design.
- Comfort +: beds made on arrival, midweek towel change and cleaning (excluding kitchen), extra charge
So what's it like?
Located in Les Crozats area of Avoriaz, this superb residence offers doorstep skiing and benefits from fantastic views over to the Morzine valley. With bright colours and playful designs throughout, The Electra apartments are a great choice for a ski holiday in Avoriaz. This accomodation is suitable for families and groups alike.
Crystal ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £81 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski plus is on sale for winter 2013/14 holidays and available for all 2013/14 dates excluding departures dates: 21, 22, 28 & 29 Dec 2013, 15 & 16 Feb 2014 and all April 2014 departure dates. Offer ends 30 November 2013.
· ski virtually to and from the door · located in the 'Les Crozats' area, above the resort centre, linked to the centre, shops and amenities by lifts · 5 minutes walk to nearest ski lift, ski school meeting point and kindergarten
All have kitchenette with ceramic hobs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher, TV, bathroom with WC. Bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included.
Type D apartments sleep 2-5: living area with 2 single sofa beds + 1 pull-out bed. 1 bedroom with 1 double or 2 single beds.
Type F apartments sleep 2-7: living area with 2 single sofa beds + 1 pull-out bed. 1 cabin bunk room and 1 bedroom with a double or 2 single beds.
Comfort +: beds made on arrival, midweek towel change and cleaning (excluding kitchen), extra charge
• modern accommodation • doorstep skiing
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 years incl. All you need to pay is the underoccupancy supplement based on the number of full fare paying adults
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).