- 5 minutes walk to the ski slopes and bucket lift.
- Traditionally styled, high quality apartments in the heart of Alpe d'Huez.
- Indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room, extra charge for spa treatments.
- Free WiFi access throughout.
- Bakery delivery service available for extra charge.
So what's it like?
Le Cristal De L'Alpe apartments are situated in the heart of Alpe d'Huez, perfect for trying out all the local restaurants, bars and shops. These apartments have a high quality traditional finish and are a fantastic base for a holiday in Alpe d'Huez. Take advantage of the extensive facilities such as indoor pool, sauna and fitness room.
· 5 minutes walk to the ski slopes and bucket lift
All have a kitchenette with ceramic hot plates, fridge, multifunction oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and dishwasher, satellite TV, balcony and free WiFi. Bed linen (beds made on arrival, excluding lounge), towels, cleaning kit, end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included. Type C apts - sleep 2-4: living area with sofa bed. Twin bedroom.
Type E apts - sleep 2-6: living area with sofa bed. Double bedroom and cabin room with bunk beds.
Type E1 apts - sleep 2-6: living area with sofa bed. Double and twin bedroom.
Type G apts - sleep 2-8: living area with sofa bed. 2 twin bedrooms. Double bedroom.
Type I apts - sleep 2-10: living area with sofa bed. 2 twin bedrooms. 2 double bedrooms.
• indoor pool • fitness room • ski lockers • sauna • whirlpool • free WiFi • Pepi & Whizz kids clubs available in Hotel Hermitage 2 minutes walk away (not available for winter 2013/14) • spa treatments for extra charge
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Free and reduced prices for 2-15yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).