- Excellent central location, close to the ice skating rink, resort bars and shops.
- 4 minutes walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point.
- Indoor pool, sauna, fitness room and whirlpool and WiFi.
- Great value all inclusive package with unlimited free beer, house wine, hot and soft drinks from 10.00am-10.00pm.
- Additional unlimited free local spirits and mixers in the cosy bar with open fire from 6.00pm-10.00pm.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Royal Ours Blanc is perfectly placed just a few minutes walk to the bucket lift in the centre of Alpe d'Huez. Guests will enjoy relaxing in the indoor swimming pool and sauna after a day on the slopes. From 10am to 10pm beer, house wine and a selection of hot and cold soft drinks are included.
flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £398 per adult. Just choose where and when...
· central location · 4 minutes walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a twin or double room with private bath and WC. Twin, double and triple rooms with balcony and suites consisting of a living room with sofa bed and mezzanine with double bed sleeping up to 4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have flat screen TV and hairdryer.
· indoor pool · sauna and fitness room · whirlpool · small lounge bar with open fire · WiFi · lift
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • packed lunch with cold drink • afternoon tea • buffet dinner • unlimited free hot drinks, soft drinks, beer and wine from 10am to 10pm • additional unlimited free local spirits and mixers between 6pm and 10pm
Special offers this winter
• Book before 29 Nov 2013 and receive £125 per adult off the brochure for all winter 2013/14 departure dates
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Book before 29 Nov 2014 and receive £125 per adult off the brochure for all winter 2014/15 departure dates
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
All inclusive includes breakfast, afternoon tea or lunch (dependent on your accommodation), evening meal, local beers and wines and soft drinks.