- Ski to door & 3 minutes walk to centre of Les Bergers area of Alpe d'Huez.
- Large south facing sun terrace bar area - a great place for enjoying a drink after a day on the slopes.
- Full board package including a weekly traditional savoyard meal - either fondue of raclette.
- Recommended by Crystal - childcare is available for children aged 18 months to 15 years. This service is free for children 4 years and above and open all season.
- Family entertainment program - including activities, games, music, dance night and shows.
So what's it like?
The Hotel Les Bergers is located right at the foot of the slopes providing easy access to the slopes. This hotel offers a full board quality service, including traditional cuisine, a range of children's clubs and a wellness centre. Enjoy this all round great family hotel with great social spaces and a relaxing south facing sun terrace. There is also a special in-house entertainment team who will provide you with a whole host of fun things to see and do throughout your stay.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· ski to the door · 2 minutes walk to the ski lifts · 3 minutes walk to local Les Bergers shops
for 2, 3 or 4 people on full board sharing a twin, triple or quad room with bathroom and WC. All bedrooms have a TV and telephone. Quad rooms are two interconnecting twin rooms.
· south facing sun terrace · wellness facilities including 2 whirpools, steambath and sauna • extra charge for massage treatments available after 5pm • evening entertainment including videos, games, music, dance night, shows · free WiFi • 194 bedrooms
• buffet breakfast • packed or buffet lunch • 3 course buffet style evening meal with wine included • once a week traditional savoyard meal with either fondue or raclette • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners are included in the holiday price
Wellness facilities are for people over the age of 18 only.
Hotel Les Bergers offers a selection of childcare options to suit children of all ages
Baby Club 18 months-3yrs: extra charge for 6 half days care (am or pm). 5 days only outside of school holidays. €105 supplement per child.
Mini Club 4-11yrs: Supervised indoor & outdoor play, 6 days 9.00am-5.00pm & 7.00pm-9.00pm. Club operates 5 days per week outside of French school holidays, approx. 6 hrs per day (Mon-Fri).
Teenage Club 12-17yrs: Evening entertainment with video games, music & snowmobile excursions
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Full board includes breakfast, lunch and evening meal.