- Central location in Les Bergers area of Alpe d'Huez & 3 minutes walk to ski school.
- A well appointed hotel, offering an excellent standard of service.
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool.
- Traditional restaurant with superb panoramic views.
- Lounge and bar area with a welcoming open fire and a cosy atmosphere.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Pic Blanc has an excellent location in Les Bergers area of Alpe d'Huez and has superb facilities including an indoor swimming pool. The lounge area has a very cosy atmosphere with a welcoming open fire, and the panoramic views from the restaurant are superb. Bedrooms are all nicely decorated and superior rooms have a balcony.
· central location in Les Bergers area · 3 minutes walk to ski school meeting point and nursery slopes · 12 minutes walk to centre of Alpe d'Huez
for 2 people on half board sharing a double room with bath or shower and WC. Superior double rooms with a balcony are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have free wifi, satellite TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
· indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, and fitness room · lounge and bar area with open fire · large sun terrace · traditional restaurant · lift · free wifi · 94 bedrooms
• buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meals with choice of main course • Christmas & New Year gala dinners included in holiday price
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.