Lapland Activity Week Sallain , Finland (Lapland)
- Fun-filled package with 4 exciting activities.
- Accommodation in the high-quality Salla Cabins, ideal for groups and families.
- Log fire with unlimited firewood.
- Optional upgrade to bed and breakfast or half board.
- Short walk to the lifts, restaurants and bars.
So what's it like?
With our brand new Salla activity package, there's no need to worry about the cost of all the little extras because you have all your activities - from the Husky Sleigh Ride to the Northern Lights Reindeer Safari - already on your schedule.
And when you're not playing with the puppies, you can head to the slopes. The runs are quiet, and the area is small meaning it's perfect for the little ones and newbies to the mountain.
You'll be staying at the comfy Salla Cabins, which are in a convenient location just a short walk to the activity meeting points as well as shops and restaurants. The cabins themselves are semi-detatched and each have log fires accompanied by unlimited free firewood - you'll be kept nice and toasty throughout your stay. They also have fully-equipped, open-plan kitchens so you can spend as much time with each other as you can. On top of all that, each cabin has its own sauna - the perfect way to relax after a busy day in the snow.
£50 off per person
Included in this fantastic holiday package:
- Return flights.
- Transfers to and from resort.
- Four activities - days and times are confirmed by your rep in resort.
- Thermal overall, boots, wool socks and gloves provided - but only during activities - helmets are provided for the Snowmobile Hut Safari.
- Accommodation at the Salla Cabins on a self-catering basis.
- Services of our in-resort rep.
Duration 2 hours.
Drive your team of dogs across the snowy terrain, through the woods and open marshlands. Stop along the way for a picnic lunch of hot coffee, sausages and sweet buns by the fire. Then guide the dogs back to Salla where you'll receive your husky sleigh driving license.
Northern Lights Reindeer Safari
Duration 2-3 hours.
Guide your reindeer and sleigh as you head out into the silent Lappish night. Search for the Northern Lights in the starry skies above before stopping to warm up with hot drinks.
Snowmobile Hut Safari
Duration 2 hours.
This guided snowmobile safari takes you to a Lapp hut near to Ruuhitunturi fell. At the hut, you'll stop for a reindeer burger and hot coffee while you warm up by the fire before heading back on your snowmobile to Salla. Length of the drive is 20km.
Snowshoe Nature Trip
Duration 2 hours.
Head out on a snowshoe adventure to admire the local scenery. You'll be able to appreciate the gorgeous wilderness, snow-covered trees and unbelievable views whilst on this short walk through the snow. You'll also stop for a small picnic of hot juice, hot chocolate and biscuits.
Please note: Days and times of the activities will be confirmed by your rep in resort and will be arranged around any ski/board tuition you have booked.
· 5 minutes' walk to the main reception area, snowmobile safari office, Kiela restaurant and Pub Papana Pupi · 5 minutes' walk to the lifts and Hotel Revontuli with spa and à la carte restaurant
· self catering · optional upgrade to bed and breakfast with hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with 3-course evening meals (buffet or set menu, depending on occupancy) · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included with half board
Good to know
The Snowmobile Hut Safari is based on 2 people sharing a snowmombile and the driver must be in possesion of their driving licence. For single drivers, a supplement of approx. €35 must be paid locally.
Children under 4 years are not recommended for the Snowmobile Hut Safari or the Husky Sleigh Ride.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).