- Ski-in/ski-out at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
- Large, luxurious rooms which sleep up to 4 people.
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlook the mountain.
- Complimentary shuttle or 5 mins walk to Whistler Village.
- Slope side bar and outdoor patio with fire pits, perfect for an après-ski drink.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
At the base of Blackcomb Mountain the Fairmont Chateau Whistler is one of the most prestigious luxury hotels within the resort. Walk out of the backdoor and you are straight onto the slopes and yards from the lift. The bar’s patio, with roaring fire pits to warm up around, overlooks the slopes as does the hot tub, pool and restaurant - so you will rarely find yourself with a bad view. Just a few minutes stroll (or a minute on the complimentary shuttle bus) will take you to Whistler Village.
· perfect location at the foot of Blackcomb Mountain, with skiing to the doorstep · high speed quad chairlift starts at hotel · Whistler village centre approx. 5 minutes walk
all have bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, hairdryer, bathrobes, cable TV with in-house movies, tea/coffee making facilities, iron/ironing board, safe, phone and minibar.
Fairmont rooms - sleep 2-4: Spacious rooms with one king or two queen beds.
Deluxe rooms - sleep 2-4: As Fairmont room with upgraded décor and views.
Gold rooms - sleep 2-4: Located on two floors of the hotel, these rooms provide the utmost in luxury and service with your own concierge and lounge offering breakfast and post ski appetisers. With one king or two queen beds, these stylish rooms also feature a jacuzzi jetted tub, twice daily housekeeping and a gas fireplace.
· five restaurants ranging from fine dining to casual · bar · huge lobby lounge area with occasional live piano music · complimentary health club including indoor/outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi hot tubs, sauna, 2 steam rooms and fitness room · extra charge for full service Vida Wellness Spa offering massage, body wraps, facials, pedicures and more · complimentary ski valet · nightly turn down service on Fairmont Gold · lift · 550 bedrooms
· optional pre-bookable extensive buffet breakfast available at a supplement · free deluxe continental breakfast for guests in Fairmont Gold rooms
Rooms are recommended for a maximum occupancy of 3 adults and a child and the price of the room is the same regardless of the bed configuration.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Book by Jun 30 2013: up to 50% off accommodation
All deals are automatically included in the price. Offers may not be combinable or valid all season, are subject to availability and can change. Please see our terms and conditions.
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.