- ski-in/ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain
- an all suite hotel each room has a kitchen and living area
- heated outdoor pool and hot tub over looking the slopes
- the village is a short ski down the slopes or free shuttle bus ride
- a hearty daily breakfast complete with waffle maker
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The ski-in/ski-out position and high quality suites of The Coast Blackcomb Suites (formerly Residence Inn by Marriott) has made this a very popular hotel. Sitting on the side of Blackcomb Mountain both the pool and hot tubs have views of the mountains, the village centre is a very short ski away and if you are not skiing down there is a shuttle bus to take you to and from. All the rooms have kitchens but a hearty breakfast is included too which sets you up for the day.
· ski-in and ski-out to the base of Blackcomb and Whistler village · 5 minutes ski/walk to the Wizard Express Chair
have a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, free wi-fi access, cable TV, tea/coffee maker, fireplace and patio or balcony.
Studios - sleep 2-3: One queen bed and one queen sofa bed.
One bedroom condos - sleep 2-4: Living/dining area with queen sofa bed and bedroom with one king bed, giving two separate sleeping areas.
Two bedrooms condos - sleep 2-6: As per One bed condo but with additional bedroom with either two single or bunk beds and an extra bathroom giving three separate sleeping areas.
· outdoor pool · 2 Jacuzzis · resort shuttle service to Whistler Village (6.30am-1am) · work out area with weights · daily fresh linen and towels · lift · 186 studios/condos
· Deluxe continental breakfast - breads, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, make your own waffles and juice, coffee and tea. Coffee and tea is served all day
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.