- In the village square and a 3 minute walk to the base of Whistler Mountain.
- Rooms all have kitchens and look great after a recent refurbishment.
- Swimming pool, sauna and hot tubs within the hotel.
- The famous Araxi’s restaurant is on the ground floor.
- Loft suites ideal for families or small groups.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Located in the main square of Whistler Village the Blackcomb Lodge is right in the heart of the action while only being a short 3 minute walk from Whistler Gondola. The rooms have recently been renovated and look great, each one equipped with kitchens which is handy as there is a small supermarket next door to the hotel.
· fantastic central location in Whistler Village · Blackcomb and Whistler lifts 2 minutes walk
all have fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, dishwasher and fridge, bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, hairdryer, safe, telephone and cable TV.
Studio suites - sleep 2-4: With either one king bed or two single beds plus a double sofa bed.
Studio loft suites - sleep 2-6 With king bed (can be split into two single beds), sitting area with a double sofa bed. Upstairs open plan gallery loft with twin beds (recommended maximum 4 adults & 2 children).
· indoor heated pool · hot tub and sauna · Araxi's restaurant and bar · Savage Beagle night club · non-smoking hotel · 24 hour reception · daily fresh towels · lift ·72 suites
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Book by 31 Aug 2013: up to 30% off accommodation
· Book by 15 Nov 2013: up to 25% off accommodation
· Book by 31 Jan 2014: up to 20% off accommodation
All deals are automatically included in the price. Offers may not be combinable or valid all season, are subject to availability and can change. Please see our terms and conditions.
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).