Calgary 2 hours.
Coach transfers included, car hire available at a supplement.
coke £0.90 • small beer £1.75 • sandwich £2.50 • pizza £4.50 • coffee £0.90 • tea £0.90 • loaf of bread £0.80 •
London Gatwick, London Heathrow
Advanced ski rating
Intermediates ski rating
Beginner ski rating
So what's it like?
Massive ski area, beautiful Rockies scenery and lively town.
Banff sits in a National Park in the heart of the Canadian Rockies receiving on average 30ft of the lightest snow in Canada. Three ski resorts are in close proximity offering an incredible range of skiing from the local area of Mount Norquay, to the expansive skiing that can be found at Sunshine and Lake Louise. All three resorts are just a short ride through the spectacular scenery. On the free shuttle bus you can reach Mount Norquay in just 15 minutes, Sunshine in 25 minutes and Lake Louise in 45 minutes. The friendly Canadian town has a great choice of restaurants and shopping, plus lively nightlife, a great contrast to the secluded Lake Louise village.
All three mountains offer plenty of gentle slopes and good ski schools, perfect for complete beginners or those who just want to take it easy.
Sunshine Village and Lake Louise ski resort offer endless runs for the intermediate skier, most of which are wide open runs, plus there are some gentle bowls for the adventurous.
An advanced or expert skier or boarders’ playground, the back bowls on Lake Louise are phenomenal. On Sunshine try the steeps and bumps on Goats Eye Mountain and if you are after a real challenge then Delirium Dive for pros only.
Banff has laid back bars and lively pubs and clubs • Wild Bill's & Elk and Oarsmen are great Canadian bars • Rose and Crown and St James Gate are popular, usually with good live music • Aurora and Hoodoo’s nightclub for those who want to carry on the party
· Snowmobiling · Night skiing on Mt Norquay · Husky dog sledding · Day skiing in nearby Kicking Horse Resort · Heli-skiing and sightseeing nearby · Natural Hot Springs pools · Cross-country skiing · Wildlife walks · Great shopping for clothes, local and Indian art and souvenirs · Fascinating museums and galleries · 4-screen cinema · Banff Centre for Performing Arts
A huge choice and variety for eating out • Wild Bill's & Elk and Oarsmen are a must for huge portions of Canadian fare – think ribs, nachos, wings! • a really good Greek restaurant called Balkan and Mexican restaurant called Magpie and Stump • for a high level of cuisine with local produce head to The Bison and Salt Lik, these are two of our favourites • for fine dining head to the Fairmont or Buffalo Mountain Lodge, both have exceptional restaurants
Special offers this winter
Pre booked offers - these offers are not available upon arrival in resort
Pre Book by 30 Aug- buy 8 days pay for 4 days (Limited to 200 tickets) OR Pre book lift pass by 15 Dec 2013 and receive free days
Buy 5+ days and get 2 free*, buy 7+ days and get 3 free*, buy 10+ and get 4 free*
* Free days are already included in our pricing
Kids Ski Free available all season (offer not available on arrival in resort)
Free lift pass for up to three children aged 12 and under, per adult pre booking a minimum of a 5 day lift pass
Night Skiing - one free night skiing at Mount Norquay with the purchase of a tri area lift pass
• Ski Express - following your boot fit, your equipment will be delivered to your accommodation
• Flexi Ski/Board - swap between skis and snowboard as often as you like
• Kids Rent Free - free rental equipment for one child aged 5 and under, per each adult pre booking rental equipment
Duration must be the same
• 10% discount on all retail purchases at Ultimate Ski & Ride store
• Free one day rental of either ice skates, cross country ski package or snow shoes