- central resort location
- free shuttle bus to and from the slopes
- All Inclusive - great way to save money in resort
- indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- large hotel with its own pizzeria, bar and bowling alley
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Perelik is an attractive, alpine style hotel, conveniently situated in the resort centre. One of Pamporovo's top hotels, the bars, nightclub and bowling alley have recently been modernised and all of our guest rooms have been upgraded to a superior standard.
Crystal Ski Plus – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package - save up to £90 per adult. Just choose where and when ...
Ski plus is on sale for winter 2013/14 holidays and available for all 2013/14 dates excluding departures dates: 21, 22, 28 & 29 Dec 2013, 15 & 16 Feb 2014 and all April 2014 departure dates. Offer ends 30 November 2013.
· central resort location · free shuttle bus to and from the slopes
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony, single rooms and family rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV.
Family rooms - sleep 2-4: Consist of a sleeping area with standard double bed, plus two single beds and a lounge with balcony. Sleeps either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Please note: Open plan/split level family rooms are not suitable for young children.
· indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room · extra charge for massage · coffee bar/lounge · nightclub · bowling alley · pizzeria · lift to all floors · 216 bedrooms
• hot and cold breakfast buffet 0730-1000 • late breakfast 1030-1200 lobby bar • lunch on the slopes or at the hotel • an afternoon snack on the slopes or at the hotel • 3 course buffet style evening meal • weekly local specialities evening • some hot drinks & soft drinks 1200-1400, 1430-1600 & 1830-2100 • Bulgarian beer & wine 1200-1400 (with lunch in main restaurant) & 1830-2100 Bulgarian brandy, cognac, vodka, rum and cocktails • Bulgarian beer, wine and cocktails 2100-2200 (timetable subject to change) • Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included • timetable subject to change
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
All inclusive includes breakfast, afternoon tea or lunch (dependent on your accommodation), evening meal, local beers and wines and soft drinks.