- Ski virtually back to the doorstep of the hotel.
- Good central location, close to the resort centre, bars and shops.
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, solarium, steam room and fitness room (extra charge).
- Hotel runs its own nursery and ski kindergarten at the hotel.
- Nightclub, lounge and 2 bar areas.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Rila offers an extensive range of facilities and a superb location close to the resort's main amenities including an indoor pool complex. The Rila is virtually at the foot of the nursery slopes and directly opposite the four-person chairlift.
We also have larger Studios in the Rila
Crystal Ski Plus – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package - save up to £58 per adult. Just choose where and when ...
Ski Plus is available on 13 & 14 Dec 2014 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2015 departure dates, excluding 14 & 15 Feb, 28 & 29 Mar and 4 & 5 April. Offer ends 30 Nov 2014.
· skiing virtually back to the doorstep · good central location
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and balcony. All bedrooms have cable TV.
· indoor pool and whirlpool · extra charge for sauna, steam room and fitness room · shops, hairdresser and nightclub · free WiFi in lobby · lounge and 2 bar areas · crèche · lift to all floors · 531 bedrooms
· hot buffet breakfast includes sausages, scrambled eggs, eggy bread and pasta. Cold buffet breakfast of rolls, cakes, pancakes and toast. Cereal, fruit and yogurt. Tea, coffee and a variety of juices · 3 course buffet style evening meal including soups, salads and rolls. Chicken, pork and fish with a choice of vegetables, rice and potatoes. Pasta and sauce · dessert of cakes, pastries and fruit · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included · extra charge for all drinks
Prebookable Independent Nursery and Ski kindergarten at the Hotel Rila (8.30am - 4.30pm)
Nursery (non-ski) - for children between 1-3 years old. Cared for by nannies based in the hotel.
Ski Kindergarten - for children between 4-6 years. Includes supervision, skis, boots, 2 hours daily tuition, lunch, games, sweets, tea and children's entertainment.
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.