Salzburg 2 hrs 30 mins
• small draught beer €2 • bottle of wine €14 • coffee €2.20 • burger & fries €4.75
Belfast City, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds/bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton
So what's it like?
Unspoilt family-friendly skiing in the Ski Welt area
Westendorf is one of the most beautiful quaint and charming little villages, located in a wide sunny valley with gentle, quite shady mountain slopes. It newly offers access to a vast amount of terrain, the Ski Welt area - Austria's largest ski circuit and the Kitzbühel area, providing endless terrain for all levels of skier and boarder. It boasts an excellent snowpark and a nursery slope right next to the village.
Early après ski begins by the nursery slopes. Try: • Gerry's Inn • Mosquito Bar • Village Pub
• Sleigh rides • Winter walks • Bowling • Ice skating • Tirolean evening • Paragliding • Toboganning • Cross-country skiing • Curling
One way (arrival) from: £28 pp
Return from: £54 pp
Families will really enjoy the lovely resort of Westendorf. The ski school offers a 'Bobo's Mini Club' for children 3-4 years and a 'Bobo's Kids Club' for children 5-14 years. The dedicated children's area is superbly equipped with wonder carpets, a children's carousel, a camel hump run, a bambini lift and much more. For the older children, after a fun week of lessons, there is a party and races with a prize giving ceremony (ski race is approx. extra €4 per child).
Off the slopes there is plenty to keep the family entertained too with a local ice skating rink, bowling, tobogganing and sleigh rides. Westendorf also has some great events throughout the season, including the Jump and Freeze competition (3rd February) where participants in fancy dress leap into ice cold water - prizes for longest jump, best costume and most spectacular jump.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
Kids ski free:
• Free child (aged 15 yrs. and under) lift pass for every adult lift pass bought for departures 7-14 Dec 2013 & 15-29 Mar 2014 (excludes First Time, Improver packages and Bundles).
• Free lift pass for children born 2008 or later (arrange locally).
• Free childs helmet when pre-booking skis & boots.