Salzburg 1 hour 15 mins
• draught beer €3 • bottle of house wine €15 • coffee €2.50 • glass of soft drink €2 • sausage & chips €5.50
Belfast City, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
So what's it like?
Excellent skiing and off-piste activities in a charming Alpine setting
Werfenweng is a pretty alpine village offering activity filled holidays. With a good selection of red runs and an excellent nursery area and ski school, this is a perfect choice for mixed ability parties. Werfenweng is a fantastic family resort offering a host of fun winter wonderland activities in a beautiful setting. Combine this with an all inclusive hotel run by our German partners and holidays in Werfenweng offer great value.
€100 hotel credit
There'll be a credit of €100 waiting for you at the hotel with this offer. Use it in the bar or restaurant and save some cash while you're away.
Après ski in Werfenweng is mainly activity based however the Family Resort Werfenweng's stylish bar is popular with guests and there are a few other hotel and guesthouse bars around.
• tobogganing • ice skating • curling • sleigh rides • cross country skiing • paragliding • llama trekking • snow shoe walking • winter walks • FIS Ski Museum
One-way (arrival) from £18 pp.
Return from £33 pp.
A call away rep. If you need any help we're just a call away 24/7. You'll find our number alongside our local knowledge in your info pack.
Werfenweng is a true winter wonderland and the best way to explore the beautiful mountain scenery is to try out any, or all of the fantastic winter sports on offer:
• first time skiing and boarding - take a 3 day beginner course for a taste of skiing or boarding and 3 days to enjoy the rest of the winter activities on offer
• winter walking - discover the scenery in and around Werfenweng or hire snow shoes and head off over untouched snow fields
• free sleigh ride - sit back, relax and absorb the spectacular scenery on a horse drawn sleigh ride (one per booking)
• free weekly lama trekking - a unique torchlit walk with lamas around the village
• free cross country ski hire - follow cross country ski tracks deep into the surrounding winter countryside
• free toboggan hire and ice skating - fun for all the family and a great alternative to skiing
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
Kids ski free
• Free lift pass for children born 2007 or later.
Family lift pass
• When 2 adults purchase lift passes, discounted lift pass prices apply for 1st and 2nd child, subsequent children receive a free lift pass.
'All Inclusive' resort activities
• Free ice skating & hire of skates.
• Free sleigh ride (one per stay).
• Free toboggan hire.
• Free use of snow shoes & weekly snow shoe tour.
• Free torch-lit trek with llamas once per week.
• Free daily hire of cross country ski equipment & use of tracks.
• Free private electronic car transfer to ski lifts.
• Free use of Werfenweng night bus 10pm-4am.