- 5 minutes walk to village centre, ski bus stops outside.
- Attractive and stylish hotel offering the best in Austrian hospitality and excellent cuisine.
- All rooms have balcony with many overlooking the lake.
- Free WiFi.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
This attractive 4 star hotel is run by Teddy Furian and his family. The Furian is stylishly decorated and offers the best of Austrian hospitality.
· ski bus stop outside · 5 minutes walk to village centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC, balcony and lake view. Junior suites sleeping up to 3 people, consisting of one room with Austrian twin and optically separated living area with sofa bed are also available at a supplement. Suites, sleeping up to 4 people, consisting of one room with Austrian twin and separate living room with double sofa bed. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, minibar, free WiFi, satellite TV, balcony and are non-smoking.
· stüberl · wine cellar · 19 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main and dessert courses · daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
The hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free afternoon cake when ordering coffee or tea
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.