Salzburg 1hr 15mins
• draught beer €2.90 • bottle of house wine €18 • coffee €2.50 • burger and fries €5.50
Belfast City, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
So what's it like?
A picturesque lakeside resort with winter activities for all
In the heart of the Austrian Lake District, St. Wolfgang provides a stunning Winter Wonderland setting perfect for beginner to intermediate skiers and non-skiers alike. The village with its cobbled streets is nestled at the foot of the frozen lake providing a touch of magical Narnia to your skiing experience. Both of St. Wolfgang’s ski areas are reached by bus (45mins/1hr 30mins) with spectacular views on route.
St. Wolfgang is a beginner's paradise. The Postalm has an extensive range of easy slopes on which to gain confidence (on occasion, lessons may also be taken on the Puchberg nursery slopes just outside St. Wolfgang). Complete novices will enjoy learning with our special 'First Time’ packages.
The Postalm is ideal for improving your skiing technique in very picturesque surroundings. Dachstein West (Gosau) is also well worth a visit for a day or two. It is a large, more challenging area, primarily made up of red runs.
Skiing for experts is limited on the Postalm. However, there are some great runs to tackle in Dachstein West (Gosau), with 141km of piste.
St. Wolfgang offers a choice of friendly bars where you can relax and compare your ski stories. Try: · Kap Horn · Kraftstoff Bar · Grabovski Bar · Fun evening entertainment programme with your Crystal rep!
· guided walks · cross-country skiing 'taster’ course · Operetta evening · bowling · curling · ice skating (when lake is frozen) · sleigh rides · snowshoe walks · thermal baths in Bad Ischl · balloon rides (weather permitting)
A choice of pubs and cafés, where you can enjoy a drink or coffee and cakes. A variety of restaurants available, serving traditional specialities. Please note: Some restaurants are closed in January
· Excursion to Salzburg · Post bus service to Bad Ischl (local spa town) · Shops · Banks
One way (arrival) from £18 pp
Return from £35 pp
Runs 2-3 times a day to and from Postalm
Runs once a day to and from Gosau
Approx. outward journey times: 0915, 1115 (Postalm) and 0900 (Gosau)
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Pre-book superior skis and swap for a snowboard as often as you like.
Kids ski free
• Free lift pass for children born 2008 or later.