- Great location - just a short walk to the gondola and resort centre
- On a bed and breakfast basis, so you can sample the local restaurants
- Optional upgrade to half board, taking evening meals at the Hotel Park opposite
- Small bar, sauna, free WiFi throughout
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Landhaus Wilder Kaiser is a friendly, family-run guesthouse in a prime location in St. Johann. It offers guests homely and basic accommodation and guests can enjoy evening meals if they wish at the Hotel Park which is just opposite the Wilder Kaiser.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· 5 minutes walk to resort centre · 4 minutes walk to Harschbichl gondola, 3 minutes walk to Schneewinkel ski bus stop, nursery slopes and ski school meeting place
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms sleeping up to 4 people (max 3 adults or 2 adult and 2 children) with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed are also available on request. All bedrooms have cable TV and free WiFi.
· sauna · small basement bar · free WiFi in the guesthouse · 5 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional 4 course evening meals can be taken in the Hotel Park opposite
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.