- Central location, 2 minutes walk to Galzig ski lift.
- Indoor pool with mountain panorama view and separate children's area.
- Fabulous spa area including sauna, steam rooms, infrared cabin, ice grotto, fitness room, relaxation area.
- Characterful lounge/bar with open log fire, extensive wine cellar, free WiFi throughout.
- Children's playroom and cinema in the evenings
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Alte Post has a prime location in the centre of St. Anton. Dating back to the 17th century, this distinguished hotel offers lovely, individually styled bedrooms, a friendly welcoming atmosphere and is locally renowned for its excellent cuisine - the à la carte restaurant even holds a coveted 'Gault Millau' award. The Alte Post also has outstanding leisure facilities, making it one of St. Anton's leading hotels.
• central location • 2 minutes walk to Galzig ski lift
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed are available. Beautifully decorated open plan Galzig suites, sleeping up to 4 people (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin beds and either a roll out or sofa bed, balcony and 17th century 'Kachelofen' (tiled stove) are also available at a supplement. Sole occupancy is available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms have minibar, bathrobes, hairdryer, slippers, safe, cable TV, free WiFi and are non-smoking.
· fabulous spa area with indoor pool, separate children's pool, sauna, steam rooms, infrared cabin, whirlpool, salt water grotto, ice grotto, large fitness room and relaxation area · extra charge for massage, solarium, spa beauty treatments and Japanese bath · heated boot room · newly renovated and stylish lounge/bar with open log fire · live music daily from 26/12-18/03 · extensive wine cellar · children's playroom and cinema · free WiFi throughout hotel · 62 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 6 course evening meals with choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheese board · weekly gala dinner · weekly speciality meal · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Groups of more than 10 people on request only.
Interconnecting rooms available on request.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free daily afternoon après ski snacks 3-6pm
· Free soft drinks in spa area
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.