- Located in a quiet, elevated position, 5 minutes walk to the ski lifts and 8-10 minutes walk to village centre.
- Cosy and comfortable chalet with separate lounge and dining room.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children accepted during school holidays only.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Chalet Ilona offers cosy and comfortable accommodation and occupies a quiet, elevated location a short walk from the village centre and ski lifts.
· 5 minutes walk to ski lifts · 8-10 minutes walk to village centre
Chalet Ilona - sleeps 10 (room numbers in brackets): ground floor: Lounge and adjacent twin room with en suite bath and WC (1). first floor: Kitchen and dining room. One twin with washbasin (2). Bathroom and separate WC. second floor: Two twin rooms with en suite shower (3 & 4). One twin with sink (5) and a separate WC.
· services of Crystal chalet host · Crystal staff live in · 5 bedrooms
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
Chalet has no lift. No rooms fit cots. Crystal staff live in. Children under 12 only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, 15th Feb and Easter) or if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.