There's over 70 cafés and restaurants in St Anton for you to try - ranging from light snacks to traditional Tyrolean dishes and international cuisine like Mexican, Indian, American and Japanese.
• Bodega - Can't decide what to eat? Head to this charming litte restaurant and share a selection of tapas - washed down with plenty of sangria.
• Happy Valley Steakhouse, Anthony's Hotel - A modern American-style sports bar and show kitchen with succulent steaks, burgers and ribs.
• Skiing Buddha - Relax in modern surroundings and enjoy deliciously authentic Thai cuisine like Pad Thai and green curry - a fresh alternative to Austrian fare.
• Der Grieswirt - One of the best places to sample local dishes in a traditional setting. The stanzertaler suppen is a good place to start, and the venison main courses are popular. The dish of the day is always a good choice too.
• Hazienda, M3 Hotel - With a reputation for some of the best food in town, the steaks are a particularly good choice, and you can finish with the Best of Valrhona Chocolate dessert, or the cheese degustation for two.
• The Museum - Built in 1912, this is a museum by day and a stunning restaurant by night. Dine on mouthwatering local specialities in the hunting parlour, library or fireplace lounge.
St Anton has a reputation for piste-side nightlife that will perk up any tired skier. Legendary bars line the home runs, and there's also lots of choice on the main street too. You can expect every genre of music possible and to be dancing until the sun comes up.
· Mooserwirt - As one of the most famous après bars in Europe, it's said to serve more beer a day than any other bar in Austria. Dancing on tables is expected.
· Krazy Kanguruh - A mountainside bar on the run down from Gampen. It serves delicious food during the day and strong drinks and loud music come 4pm. It's also one of the oldest bars on the mountain.
· Piccadilly's - This pub-style bar is one of the only après venues in the village. Crowds on their way back from the slopes are easily tempted in by the buzzing live music throughout the evening.
· Bobo's - A restaurant, bar and nightclub all in one. Head here for some awesome karaoke - a guaranteed night of laughs.
· Underground on the Piste - This candlelit chalet usually has an acoustic band serenading the after-skiers who are enjoying a beer or two. Known for its rustic and friendly atmosphere.
Tips from our local team
- If you prefer a non-smoking watering hole, try Bar Cuba or Scotty's, both popular with Brits.
- Blue 1 is known for piste-side nightlife - including the famous Mooserwirt, where the music starts at 3.30pm.
After a full day on the mountain, head back into town on the Blue 1 – it’s got a reputation for piste-side nightlife that’ll perk up any weary skier. From 3.30pm the music starts at Mooserwirt, so just head in, get a drink or two and you may well find yourself having a cheeky dance on the tables.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in St Anton so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.