- 8 minutes walk to Hochsöll gondola, 5 minutes walk to nursery slopes and ski school meeting place, 1 minute walk to ski bus stop.
- Ideally located in the heart of Söll's lively après ski and nightlife scene.
- Three lively bars 'Red Horse', 'Sports Bar' and 'Irish bar' on the ground floor which are open late.
- Offers great value for money accommodation.
- An ideal choice for young people and groups.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The popular Hotel Rubin is ideally located in the heart of Söll's lively après ski and nightlife, which the resort has become renowned for. Benefitting from three lively, late night bars on site, the Rubin is an ideal choice for young people and groups wanting to make the most of Söll's party atmosphere. It offers value for money with comfortable accommodation.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
Crystal Ski PLUS – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package – save up to £147 per adult. Just choose where and when...
Ski Plus is available on 13 & 14 Dec 2014 and throughout Jan, Feb and Mar 2015 departure dates, excluding 14 & 15 Feb, 28 & 29 Mar and 4 & 5 April. Offer ends 30 Nov 2014.
· 1 minute walk to resort centre · 8 minutes walk to the Hochsöll gondola · 5 minutes walk to nursery slopes and ski school meeting place · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with private shower or bath and WC. Small rooms, double rooms and triple rooms all with balcony are available at a supplement. Sole occupancy is available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms were recently decorated and have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
· 3 lively bars 'Red Horse', 'Sports Bar' and Irish pub 'the Dubliner' on the ground floor, open late · 22 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course · daily salad buffet
The Hotel Rubin operates as a 'party hotel' and is not available for children under the age of 16yrs. The hotel has no lift.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.