- 15 minutes walk to Hochsöll gondola and 4 minutes walk to resort centre.
- Family-run Mödlinger is well known for its friendly atmosphere.
- Large lounge with open fire place and piano.
- Traditional Tirolean style dining room.
Number of Rooms
So what's it like?
The family-run Mödlinger is well known for its friendly atmosphere and good service. It has been welcoming Crystal guests for many years and the hotel has a lovely lounge area and bar in which to relax.
· 4 minutes walk to resort centre · 15 minutes walk to the Hochsöll gondola · 10 minutes walk to nursery slopes and ski school meeting place · ski bus stops outside hotel
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with private bath or shower and balcony, some sleeping up to 3 are also available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, safe and hairdryer.
· large lounge with open fire place · bar · Stube · Tirolean-style dining room · sauna · extra charge for internet · lift to all floors
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course · daily salad and cheese buffet · weekly candlelit fondue with complimentary house wine · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Weekly candlelit fondue evening with free house wine.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.