Hotel Gänsleitin , Austria
- Ski-in hotel, 10 minutes' walk to the Hochsöll lifts and ski bus stop outside.
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre.
- Sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area.
- Bar and TV with sports channels.
- Free WiFi in hotel lobby.
Number of Rooms
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
There are lots of things that make the Hotel Gänsleit a favourite year after year. First - your hosts, Austrian Rosi and her English husband Steve, combine the familiarity of home with genuine Austrian hospitality and style. That friendly and welcoming atmosphere continues all the way from the minute you arrive until your departure.
You'll be in a quieter part of town - although Söll's centre is only around five minutes away in ski boots, for when you fancy exploring the town or sampling one of the local après bars. For skiing, the closest gondola is around 10 minutes away. And under normal conditions, it's possible to ski right back to the Gänsleit at the end of the day.
The hotel has been beautifully decorated and includes a modern spa and wellness suite. The rooms are located in two buildings and the hotel is completely non-smoking - great for families, friends and couples. Combine all this with great food and first class service and you'll be ready to book your return visit.
2 for 1 Equipment
Available on selected dates. Terms apply.
Crystal Ski Plus for Winter 17/18 – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package.
Ski Plus availability: All season (excluding New Year and February half term departure dates)
· ski-in · ski bus stop outside · 5 minutes' walk to the village centre · 10 minutes' walk to the lifts
All rooms have a safe, hairdryer and cable TV, and are non-smoking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room (with balcony or terrace) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and terrace.
Quad Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
The Hotel Gänsleit consists of 2 neighbouring buildings - only 10m apart from each other - of the same standard. The reception, dining areas and all facilities are located in the original building.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· bar and TV with sports channels · sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area · extra charge for massage and whirlpool · ski guiding with hotel owner - twice weekly · lift to all floors · non-smoking
· welcome schnapps · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and regular salad buffet · weekly spare ribs evening · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Good to know
The Hotel Gansleit is non-smoking throughout.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.