- 5 minutes walk to village centre, 15-20 minutes walk to Höhe Salve lifts, ski bus stops outside.
- Comfortable rooms with great views of the surrounding area.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Bar, sun terrace with panoramic views.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Ferienhotel Fuchs is in a good location, close to the village centre, and with a ski bus stop outside, getting to the lifts is easy. Rooms are comfortable and all have great views of the surrounding area.
· ski bus stop outside · 5 minutes walk to village centre · 15-20 minutes walk to Höhe Salve lifts
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms, and quad rooms with balcony sleeping 4 people (max 3 adults) with sofa bed are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms have safe, hairdryer and cable TV.
· sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium · bar · 40 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner and fondue evening · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free weekly après ski snack 4-6pm
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.