- 8 minutes walk to resort centre, 1 minute walk to ski bus stop or 20 minutes walk to gondola.
- Excellent access to the nightlife of Söll and extensive Ski Welt area.
- Dining room, bar and lounge area, perfect for relaxing in after a day on the slopes.
- Rooms available in the main chalet or the new annexe building - just 10 metres away.
- Services of Crystal chalet hosts.
- Children welcome all season.
So what's it like?
The Chalet Mounty is comfortable, attentive service is provided by your Crystal hosts and the bar and lounge make great places to relax in the evenings. The chalet is only a short walk to the resort centre and nightlife that Söll is famous for and the ski bus stops just 100m away, making access to the superb SkiWelt area very easy.
· 8 minutes walk to village centre · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop · 20 minutes walk to gondola
Chalet Mounty - sleeps 40-45 (room numbers in brackets):
ground floor: Dining room, bar and lounge area. One twin room with Austrian twin beds, en suite shower and WC (1a).
first floor: Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, en suite shower, WC and balcony (1&2). One twin room with separate beds, en suite shower, WC and balcony (5). Two triple rooms with Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, en suite shower and balcony (3 & 6). One family apartment sleeping 4 people with one Austrian twin bed, 2 single beds, separate bedroom, en suite shower, WC and balcony (4). Austrian twin room with private bath, WC and balcony (4B). Two single rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (7 & 8).
second floor: Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, en suite shower, WC and balcony (9 & 10). Two triple rooms with Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, en suite shower and balcony (11 & 16). One triple rooms with Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, en suite bath and balcony (12). One twin room with separate beds, en suite shower, WC and balcony (15). Apartment sleeping 4 people with 2 separate bedrooms (1 with Austrian twin and 1 with 2 single beds), bathroom with shower, WC and balcony (14). Two single rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (17 & 18).
annexe: Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, en suite shower, WC and balcony.
• dining room • bar • lounge area • services of Crystal chalet hosts • 20 bedrooms
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
The annexe is next to the main chalet, all meals are taken in the main chalet.
Chalet Mounty has no lift.
Crystal staff live in.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free house wine or cordial with evening meals · Free and reduced price holidays for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.