A British and Irish favourite - a genuine all-round resort.
- Explore 280km of slopes for all abilities in the SkiWelt, Austria’s second largest linked ski area.
- Small and charming village with surprisingly lively après that’s great value, even by Austrian standards.
- The low slopes are tree-lined for better visibility, while the higher slopes are more challenging.
Once beginners have mastered the basics on the mountain, fast learners will progress quickly. However, nervous beginners might not find a great variety of easier slopes to build confidence. Snowboarders have plenty of cruising runs and a park for practicing some tricks. Beyond this, you’ll want to explore deeper into the SkiWelt, visiting neighbouring Scheffau and Ellmau. Or possibly upgrade to the Alpen AllStar Card to check out nearby Kitzbühel, which links well with the SkiWelt’s Westendorf.
Eating out in Söll is mainly restricted to hotel restaurants - try Hotel Postwirt and Feldwebel. Après generally begins at the gondola base station in Moonlight and Hexenalm. Later on, Söll’s most popular evening haunts include the Red Horse Inn, under the Hotel Rubin, and the Whiskey Mühle also bursts into life.
Skiing solo this season? Check out our other recommended resorts for single skiers.
Top 3 accommodations in Söll
from £381 per person
from £448 per person
from £554 per person
2 for 1 Equipment
Available on selected dates. Terms apply.
£50 off per person
Kids Ski Free
- Free area lift pass for children when an accompanying adult pre-books the same pass. Available for departures on 11 and 18 March 2017. Terms and conditons apply. Please call to book.
- Free lift pass for children aged 6 years and under, available locally.
- Free ski and boot hire for one child when two adults pre-book the same.
- Free tuition for one child when two adults pre-book the same.
- Free helmet for children when pre-booking skis and boots.