Sölden town has around 50 restaurants, with a really wide range of cuisines - from traditional Tyrolean and mountain specialities to Italian and even Mexican. A lot of places have a mixed menu that includes both local and international dishes. Many hotels have quality à la carte restaurants too, so you'll always find something to suit your mood.
• IceQ - Made famous by James Bond's Spectre, this stunning glass-sided restaurant sits at 3,048m. The small menu blends traditional and modern, and everything is beautifully presented - but it's worth going for the view and bragging rights alone.
• Hotel Bergland - One of the few eateries in resort than does fondue and raclette, so head here if you're craving classic cheesy goodness. Other traditional Austrian dishes include the popular Sölden lamb.
• Joe's Höhle, Hotel Castello - A mouthwateringly good steakhouse with cuts ranging from 150g Lady's Cut to 1,400g Tomahawk (for two), paired with plenty of sides and followed by a heavenly dessert.
• Gusto - Three floors and five themed rooms (Mine, Wine, Harmony, Mountains and Impressions) all with one thing in common - loads of cheerful skiers tucking into huge, freshly cooked pizzas.
• Ötztaler Stube, Hotel Central - Tyrolean tradition meets haute cuisine, where the award winning chef serves up gourmet treats like river trout and local cheese. There's also a fondue restaurant with lots of varieties, including chocolate.
Renowned as a snowboard Mecca, Sölden has an extremely lively nightlife with a wealth of bars and nightclubs. On Fridays, the Sölden Party takes place on the Giggijoch, in the heart of the ski area.
· The Mogul - This is Sölden's après hotspot, starting at 4pm and playing all the top party bangers. It's said to be the craziest party in the village.
· Marco's - At the bottom of the slopes is this funky bar with a retractable roof, heated open-area terrace and lively ambiance.
· Schirm Bar - An umbrella-style bar made completely out of glass with a bar in the middle. A popular spot to start the night off in.
• Banks and ATMs • Post office • Good range of shops
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in Sölden so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.