Piste map key
1-5 gondolas, 6-24 chairlifts and 25-33 drag lifts
High altitude skiing with a party atmosphere.
- High-altitude skiing on two glaciers.
- Lively après and nightlife.
- Fantastic for snowboarders.
Glacier skiing is literally the tip of the iceberg with this resort. Sölden's ski area centres around three main peaks, each over 3,000m in height, giving you some fantastic snow conditions. Take on the challenge of the 'Big 3 Rally' - a 50km signed tour of the pistes that will take you to all three peaks. Sölden is also renowned as a snowboard mecca and has a very lively nightlife with numerous bars and clubs to keep you entertained into the early hours. Combine all this together and Sölden has the ingredients for a superb holiday.
It's also James Bond's new favourite ski resort - Sölden formed part of the set for 007's latest outing in Spectre.
Top 3 accommodations in Sölden
from £1159 per person
from £745 per person
from £1249 per person
Kids ski free
• Free child helmet hire with pre-booked equipment.
• Free ski and boot hire for up 2 children (up to and incl. 10 years) when 2 adults pre-book the same.
• Free tuition for up to 2 children (up to and incl. 14 years) when 2 adults pre-book the same.
Snowkid lift pass
• "Snowkid" lift pass for all children born between and including 2009 to 2012, just €1 per day (purchase locally).