High altitude skiing with a party atmosphere.
- Incredible snow-sure skiing over 3,000m and on two glaciers – the Teifenbach and Rettenbach.
- Lively après extends into the small hours in the many bars and nightclubs, like the infamous Mogul.
- Fantastic for snowboarders, with mixed terrain, amazing freeriding and the awesome Area 47 snow park.
Glacier skiing is literally the tip of the iceberg with this resort. Sölden's ski area centres around three main peaks, each over 3,000m in height, giving you some fantastic snow conditions. Take on the challenge of the 'Big 3 Rally' - a 50km signed tour of the pistes that will take you to all three peaks. Sölden is also renowned as a snowboard mecca and has a very lively nightlife with numerous bars and clubs to keep you entertained into the early hours. Combine all this together and Sölden has the ingredients for a superb holiday. What's more, Sölden is also James Bond's new favourite ski resort - it formed part of the set for 007's Spectre.
Top 3 accommodations in Sölden
from £939 per person
from £695 per person
from £1245 per person
2 for 1 Equipment
Available on selected dates. Terms apply.
2 for 1 Ski carriage
Kids Ski Free
- Free helmet for children when pre-booking equipment.
- Free ski and boot hire for up two children aged 10 years and under when two adults pre-book the same.
- Free tuition for up to two children aged 14 years and under when two adults pre-book the same.
- "Snowkid" lift pass available for all children aged between 4 and 7 years for just €1 per day, available locally.