Hotel Ferienalm in , Austria
- 10-15 minutes' walk to the town centre, 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola, ski bus stop outside.
- On the sunny side of Schladming with panoramic views of the resort and Planai ski area.
- Sauna, bar and small lounge area.
- Free WiFi in lobby and rooms.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Ferienalm enjoys a beautiful position on the sunny side of Schladming and has a wonderful panoramic view of Schladming and the Planai ski area.
· 5 minutes by bus to the Planai gondola · ski bus stop outside · 10-15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
Ramsau twin room - 18m² - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Schladming triple room - 20m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, separate WC and balcony or terrace.
Ennstal family room - 28m² - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Double bed, bunk beds, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in lobby and rooms · 21 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar and small lounge area
Spa, wellness and pools
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.