- 10-15 minutes walk to town centre, 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola, ski-bus stop outside.
- On the sunny side of Schladming with panoramic views of the resort and Planai ski area.
- Sauna, bar and small lounge area.
- Free WiFi in lobby area.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Ferienalm enjoys a beautiful position on Schladming's sunny side and has a wonderful panoramic view of Schladming and the Planai ski area.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola · ski bus stop outside · 10-15 minutes walk to town centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms sleeping up to 3 with Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, private shower, WC, balcony and Family rooms sleeping up to 4 (max 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin beds, bunk beds, private shower, WC are available at a supplement. Rooms for sole use are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and hairdryer.
· sauna · bar and small lounge area · 21 bedrooms · lift to all floors · free WiFi in lobby
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.