Hotel Ferienalm in , Austria
- 10-15 minutes walk to town centre, 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola, ski-bus stop outside.
- On the sunny side of Schladming with panoramic views of the resort and Planai ski area.
- Sauna, bar and small lounge area.
- Free WiFi in lobby area.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Ferienalm enjoys a beautiful position on Schladming's sunny side and has a wonderful panoramic view of Schladming and the Planai ski area.
· 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola · ski bus stop outside · 10-15 minutes walk to town centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms sleeping up to 3 with Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, private shower, WC, balcony and Family rooms sleeping up to 4 (max 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin beds, bunk beds, private shower, WC are available at a supplement. Rooms for sole use are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and hairdryer.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· sauna · bar and small lounge area · 21 bedrooms · lift to all floors · free WiFi in lobby
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.